Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Bama had Hurts, Tua and Mac Jones less than 5 years ago. SC used to collect 5 star QBs like it was their full time hobby. Buckeyes are doing the same.

Don’t believe Jones was highly rated though.

But let’s see how that works with the NIL and transfer portal era.

Advertisement
Don’t believe Jones was highly rated though.

But let’s see how that works with the NIL and transfer portal era.
He wasn't but the point was that you can have a QB room filled with studs and manage them. Remember, stars matter and follow your history to an extent but come year two its doesnt matter what you were. Its kinda like GPA, **** helps you get a job but after that its what have you done at the next level.

IF this is accurate, we have lost the plot.

IF this is inaccurate, this is exactly why people in the media should be punched. Repeatedly.

Why do you even entertain this as being true?

Advertisement
this is the kind of problem im glad were talking about
and not what portal guys we need to take
best case williams rs
balls out 1 year as a 5th year senior ala mac jones
.There's no guarantee Williams will be in the 2023 class. More schools will be in his ear to be their only QB in the 2023 cycle. It all depends on where Williams' head is at. Guys can get developed and jump into a starting role elsewhere. It's just a matter on how early he thinks he can see the field. That's going to be the pitch from other schools.

I'm sure Williams believes he can compete with Rashada. No guarantee Rashada is better than Williams 3 years down the road. I don't know how much better Rashada is right now. He's more athletic, but watching Stevo's breakdown on Williams, I was very impressed with his ball placemen, quick decision making, and anticipation. He could wind up a top 7 QB before signing day as ESPN has already bumped him to the #12 4-star.

If Brown wins the job, Rashada will likely bounce. Williams could wind up in the cat bird seat if he's patient.

It's a good problem to have if they all stick. This will be an exceptional QB room with the addition of 2 top 10 QBs (Williams likely a bump after Elite 11 Finals) in 2023.

Remember we had Kosar, Testaverde and Walsch all here at the same time and all were amazingly successful. So keeping 3 studs can be done, especially if one redshirts and one goes early. If Jacurri, Williams and Rashada stay and that’s what we want it can all work out. Then in 2025 we get our boy and he is good.👍❤️
It's a different time. They will all be here until 2025. When one of them wins the job, the other 2 likely transfer because they can be an instant starter elsewhere.

It's just the nature of the beast with the Transfer Portal and instant eligibility. Just going to have to keep adding QBs each year, because the non-starters likely transfer at some point.

Advertisement
I was one of the very first to tell people about TVD. I’ll do it again here. This kid is better than rashada. Every cycle the recruiting analysts pump up a guy on traits who isn’t as good as his ranking. That’s rashada for me. All things equal this kid will beat him out
I wouldn’t doubt it.

Advertisement
Lol at never making any career choice for monetary value.

Why would you even say something so patently ridiculous?

At the same time, people shouldn't be giving him any stick over this.

Advertisement
I was one of the very first to tell people about TVD. I’ll do it again here. This kid is better than rashada. Every cycle the recruiting analysts pump up a guy on traits who isn’t as good as his ranking. That’s rashada for me. All things equal this kid will beat him out
Marc Lamont Hill Wtf GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Back