Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
It might be anecdotal but anyone else notice that the Gaytes try to hide it but when you throw "Sun Belt Billy" toward them you can see it stings and ****es them off more than a lot of previous insults.

The glorious part?

It's only gonna get worse!
They hate it when you say G5 Billy or Sun Belt Billy.

I’ll be honest; I still like Napier, however he’s playing w/ two hands tied while Mario is dealing w/ one.

Napier is stepping into a program that’s trended down & he’s coming from a G5 program w/ no real substance.

Mario is stepping into a program that’s trended down, BUT he’s coming from a very successful stint at renowned P5 program w/ a great pedigree as a player, assistant, HC & draft history as a HC.

Unfortunately for Napier, like Norvell, those guys r going to have to prove it in on the P5 fields, before they start winning some tough battles. We have a head start b/c of who r coach is & what he’s accomplished.
Agree

Advertisement
Mario recruits different. When the report, right here, on CIS said we’ve moved on, I was happy. I was happy b/c we ain’t about the bull chit no more. Playin these games & what not. We’re making offers, & we have a proven Coach. Mario said he want guys who WANT to be here.

Stand on ur product & don’t water it down for nobody. We’ll get ours. In the words of Denzel as Frank Lucas: “Brand Names, Brand Names mean something…[Miami Hurricanes] that’s a brand name, like Pepsi that’s a brand name. We stand behind it, we guarantee it, they know that even if they don’t know us anymore than they know the, the chairman of General Mills.”

Trust in Mario & trust the tangible work he’s done for 10+ yrs.

Advertisement
Hey guys, I was talking to someone about this, based on what's going on, dont you guys think we need to do our best to sell out the Bethune Cookman opener?

I mean, Mario and Co deserve this type of kick off their run. Perception is reality, UM is back(or will be) so lets create an atmosphere where everyone(from recruits to fans) wants to be.

There are other 'better' games, but c'mon, we need to all do our part and get down there for that one. I know I'll be there(from Los Angeles), I dont care what other games are on that day, the Mario Hurricanes deserve this in game one
I'm with you. Been a long time fan, but actually purchased season tickets for the first time this year. If the school is finally all in, then I'm all in too. 🙌🏽

Advertisement
I’ll be honest; I still like Napier, however he’s playing w/ two hands tied while Mario is dealing w/ one.

Napier is stepping into a program that’s trended down & he’s coming from a G5 program w/ no real substance.

Mario is stepping into a program that’s trended down, BUT he’s coming from a very successful stint at renowned P5 program w/ a great pedigree as a player, assistant, HC & draft history as a HC.

Unfortunately for Napier, like Norvell, those guys r going to have to prove it in on the P5 fields, before they start winning some tough battles. We have a head start b/c of who r coach is & what he’s accomplished.
I agree. He'll make a good analyst on our staff in a couple years.

uf natty level in these sports
0b4b48a8f0ed8ae7f88bdc5ae37ec495.gif

giphy.gif

OjfJ.gif

Advertisement

There is nothing like having experience as a P5 head coach in high stakes recruiting battles for a highly ranked recruit.

It’s totally different when you’re the head guy vs being an assistant coach.

HillBilly lost before the fight began.

Advertisement
Back