Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

What I like about this commitment is that I guess Florida offered more. But he went where he wanted to be. He yearned to be a Hurricane

There's a fine line between being a soldier and a mercenary

This wasn't just about the money(and obviously that matters) to him. That's a great sign
He’s thinking long term.

Advertisement
What I like about this commitment is that I guess Florida offered more. But he went where he wanted to be. He yearned to be a Hurricane

There's a fine line between being a soldier and a mercenary

This wasn't just about the money(and obviously that matters) to him. That's a great sign
not according to UF. they say we offered 10m...

season 2 showtime GIF by Shameless

And I get bro; but, even if or when we have a 3 star commitment, I don’t look at it as a Golden special or diamond in the rough situation. I look at it as guys r being thoroughly vetted & evaluated. It’s a new day; Mario called that bluff, stood his ground & basically was like u can get w/ this or u can get w/ that.
Couldn’t agree more with you guys. Mario is relentless he truly will do what it takes to turn this program back to elite. Oh yea I believe he has done his homework on all recruits. It’s so refreshing to be able to know the team is in great hands and we can really trust the process.

Advertisement
This is beyond shocking to me

I mean not from what’s been going on from the last few weeks but rewinding the clock a few months and I thought this was beyond a lost cause

Amazing get

Advertisement
The love of my life, as a father, turns 9 the 26th of June. Could it be, a great day as a father for certain, but a great day as a fan of this program? We'll see!

Well I'll be. Happy birthday kid and look at what Miami brought you. He's just getting into being a fan, so this is sure to be a QB he'll come to know. It'll be real fun saying how he commited on his 9th birthday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey guys, I was talking to someone about this, based on what's going on, dont you guys think we need to do our best to sell out the Bethune Cookman opener?

I mean, Mario and Co deserve this type of kick off their run. Perception is reality, UM is back(or will be) so lets create an atmosphere where everyone(from recruits to fans) wants to be.

There are other 'better' games, but c'mon, we need to all do our part and get down there for that one. I know I'll be there(from Los Angeles), I dont care what other games are on that day, the Mario Hurricanes deserve this in game one
💯 . I’ll be there with my bro from Nashville. We need to celebrate this new era

Just got off the phone with my Bull Gator partner. He asked, "When did Miami know?" Apparently some gator boosters think they were played. They repeatedly increased their offers and were certain that they were highest bidders. He was cussing and said this will destroy their class and proves that Bill was a major mistake. I would not be surprised to see the hot seat to be on flames unless they win more this season. GLORIOUS!

Advertisement
Back