Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I’m pretty sure there’s some stipulations with the money. I’m pretty sure he’s got to be a starter to get it. Like they ain’t paying a dude that ain’t on the field, that kinda money.

"stipulations? UGA is offering the same $ but guaranteed. Thanks for everything, respect my decision"

Advertisement
Definitely one of the biggest hyped events for a National Quarterback commit for a Hurricane recruit in awhile. Which is better than oh well I wish Miami was in the mix for that kid on Sunday. At this point the press has gone out on the limb and put Miami as the front runner. So any other announcement could be felt hard by Canes fans. But karma is good, no leaks as we get closer to 4pm to indicate all the crystal balls are not accurate.

Conveniently left out of all this is that he completed 52% of his passes over those same two years. His 56% completion percentage in 2021 was an improvement over his 47% in 2020. But I think you already knew this. And its exactly why people are saying he'll need time, which is a far cry from saying people are just writing him off man.

U haven't been reading other threads there's people already saying he'll be moved to WR or TE when Rashada and Williams next year (if they both sign still given its not NSD )

And yeah I left the passing percentage out on purpose just like I left out his freshman and sophomore season out where he was 56% his Junior season was his worse throwin percentage by far.

I also conveniently left out his overall career numbers of 44-10 (took the team to state finals and two semi's) in the hardest classification AAAAAAA with 9800 yds 105 total tds 54% pass 17ints and 3 fumbles loss 🤷🏾‍♂️ and that's 4 years where the teams are strictly focusing on him. All in all JB is a gamer when the lights come on!

I know he needs time as i stated in my original post you quoted. I also believe he is going to be a QB we'll be drooling over by next fall where he'll be a redshirt freshman.

Advertisement

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

"stipulations? UGA is offering the same $ but guaranteed. Thanks for everything, respect my decision”
I’m pretty sure all of the NIL schools got some kind of rules regarding money. Nobody is giving out NFL type money for kids that are not playing. That’s not good business. It’s not my money, but I’m sure there are some “rules” from the businesses regarding the paying of the players.

Advertisement
If this kid is getting bid for anything over $500k/yr, just take Emory and move on. Even that is way too much. How many of these 5* QBs bust??
Look at the list of all time 5 star kids. Most of them you would 100% take for 500k/yr. Not just QB's any position.

Advertisement
Seriously wondering if he has early onset dementia....
He said likely announcing today. Lol kid is announcing on live TV in an hour. Yes, he’s committing today. I had to go back at some dumb Gator who said Rashada is ruining his career. Exactly how is that lol? People are delusional.

Advertisement
Jacurri only been here for six months and is receiving real coaching for the first time in his early cane career and yall (not everyone) writing him off/switching him to TE/WR 🤦🏾

I hope he proves those against him wrong! That boy super clutch! Has the knack to put his team on his back and win.

He's done that numerous of times at Lowndes when the game was out of reach or on the line in a run oriented offense. He wouldn't let his team lose.

With that type of mind set I doubt he lets anyone from the 23' class or beyond beat him out for the job not without it going to the wire.

From what I read it's the short range that need to be cleaned up. Which didn't surprise me at all but he has the resources now and a year and a half to get that cleaned up.

Him in Gattis offense with his athletic ability and the speed demons were bringing in is going to be insane!

Last two seasons combined:
3700 pyd's 37td's 10 it's
2000 ryd's 26td's
5700 total yds 63 tds

His senior year threw more yds 2300 better td to int ratio 23:3 and ran less still almost a 1000 yds with 10 tds.

He fix his feet and short/intermediate accuracy then Jake is going to have to worry about JB taking his spot cause everything else is there

Sorry for the rant 😅 :pgdead:
I’m old enough to know and remember when I was told that some guy named TVD was just a jag and stretch and was never going to amount to anything -

those were the days so long ago

Think those same guys had this big hard on for some guy called TJ something

Advertisement
Back