Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
People don’t know that his team beat Jake Garcia’s team in the Georgia state title game.
Brown played in the state championship game one time in his career and that was against Marietta. Jake Garcia played for Grayson and they won the state title in his only season at the school in 2020. So Brown’s team never beat Jake’s team in the state championship game.

018B40E2-461F-4DD4-8BC1-D69A1B60474B.jpeg

FIFY

Advertisement
No it’s an opinion on a football forum where we voice our opinions smartass.

This is getting outrageous. And what happens when Rashada is getting paid $1M/yr and Emory beats him out and is only getting paid $50k. Do we now have to pay emory $1.5M because he’s the starter? Is it smart we essentially payed a backup $4M? “Incentives in the contract, he’ll just transfer” blah blah, put this **** in perspective.

NIL doesn’t mean throw cash around like a ******* degenerate gambler. But you’re right, it’s not my money. I’m just worried that the money won’t be around long if it isn’t spent wisely.
Yea maybe. This is the new reality every program is going to have to navigate and figure out as it evolves. College programs will have to run things like pro teams in terms of what is likely to be a pseudo salary cap at some point. Otherwise you can go on the cheap for fear of constant renegotiation and hope for the best. Kind of like what we did for decades with the football budget and staff. If you're nostalgic for that you can always pop in some tapes from 2010 or 2015.

Advertisement
Why do I feel like a bunch of gaytors are calling ambulance chasing wall street lawyers to open more "shareholder" investigations into MSPR?

Maybe they are also trying to get Hindenburg to open a short position and write a report as well.
Call me old fashioned but I still think reading social media tea leaves is ridiculous. That said, Ruiz isn't gonna respond to this post at all only to look like a clown later today.

Advertisement
How can the NCAA punish a school that receives a commit from a player that got paid for NIL by a third party after Supreme Court said it was the student's right and states have passed laws codifying the arrangement?
The NC2A can’t. Their enforcement power is next to zero on this issue. And any effort at limiting NIL money will result in a lawsuit against the NC2A by the player(s) into a legal system which is now anti-NC2A.

Mainly you will probably see the NCAA change what is now essentially a play for play proposition and not allow 1rst year recruits into the NIL their freshman year. Watch and learn.
Won't happen. That would be like getting hired for a new job and not getting paid for a year. Players won the right to get paid for their work and likeness for a reason. There is gonna be reform but not getting paid for a year isn't gonna happen.

Advertisement
Back