Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Jacurri only been here for six months and is receiving real coaching for the first time in his early cane career and yall (not everyone) writing him off/switching him to TE/WR 🤦🏾

I hope he proves those against him wrong! That boy super clutch! Has the knack to put his team on his back and win.

He's done that numerous of times at Lowndes when the game was out of reach or on the line in a run oriented offense. He wouldn't let his team lose.

With that type of mind set I doubt he lets anyone from the 23' class or beyond beat him out for the job not without it going to the wire.

From what I read it's the short range that need to be cleaned up. Which didn't surprise me at all but he has the resources now and a year and a half to get that cleaned up.

Him in Gattis offense with his athletic ability and the speed demons were bringing in is going to be insane!

Last two seasons combined:
3700 pyd's 37td's 10 it's
2000 ryd's 26td's
5700 total yds 63 tds

His senior year threw more yds 2300 better td to int ratio 23:3 and ran less still almost a 1000 yds with 10 tds.

He fix his feet and short/intermediate accuracy then Jake is going to have to worry about JB taking his spot cause everything else is there

Sorry for the rant 😅 :pgdead:
Jacurri has insane physical upside and definitely has the intangibles of a leader. In high school he showed poise and mental fortitude when under pressure and when his team was behind. But we can't lose sight of those mechanics needing serious work to win a starting job here. The inconsistencies need to be shored up or else he'll be unlikely to start here.

Somebody commented yesterday that "Rashada is already recruiting for The Canes".

Glad to hear that he's recruiting for us!!

A very knowledgeable neighbor (was senior editor for a major sports news organization) told me a few years ago that the Gators had Marshall from Palmetto trolling us. That same neighbor told me this weekend that the gayypters were doing the same thing with Rashada.

I was gonna ask if cribby, 1mur or leeds had any concerns.

Reality is... Rashida is a GREAT get for us for momentum and for the fun of Gator Tears. Otherwise, I'm not sweating it either way. Nothing can take away how delicious those tears have been.

Scrumptious!!

A very knowledgeable neighbor (was senior editor for a major sports news organization) told me a few years ago that the Gators had Marshall from Palmetto trolling us. That same neighbor told me this weekend that the gayypters were doing the same thing with Rashada.

Reality is... Rashida is a GREAT get for us for momentum and for the fun of Gator Tears. Otherwise, I'm not sweating it either way. Nothing can take away how delicious those tears have been.

Scrumptious!!
If Ra is trolling us, Bull Gators are not in on it. My law partner is convinced that the gators are imploding.

Scrumptious!!
Can you imagine the meltdown on here if that happened?

The difference is all the other national and 247 guys who put in crystal balls for Rashada. I know there were a few local 247 guys who put in crystal balls for Marshall but not near as many that have for Rashada.

Also we had Manny then and we have Mario now. I doubt he'd be played like Manny was.

Advertisement

Scrumptious!!
Marshall trolled us because we set ourselves up there. Marshall hated us. UF thought they were getting all 5 of the Palmetto 5. We snuck right in and grabbed LT and then Brashard and we started takin ****. We then got ahead of our skis and thought Marshall somehow did a 180. Rashada shouldn’t hate our staff enough to troll them like that.

Marshall trolled us because we set ourselves up there. Marshall hated us. UF thought they were getting all 5 of the Palmetto 5. We snuck right in and grabbed LT and then Brashard and we started takin ****. We then got ahead of our skis and thought Marshall somehow did a 180. Rashada shouldn’t hate our staff enough to troll them like that.
Marshall had all the writers even Alderman put in crystal balls for us. Was a true troll job.

And to think where this program was only 18 months ago….
Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Marshall had all the writers even Alderman put in crystal balls for us. Was a true troll job.
No doubt there but the troll had roots that we should have seen. So unless Rashada developed some hatred towards Mario the past two months…

Advertisement
I thought Marshall wanted to go to Miami but got a massive bag last minute? Pretty sure he didn't hate Miami and it wasn't some big troll job

Jacurri only been here for six months and is receiving real coaching for the first time in his early cane career and yall (not everyone) writing him off/switching him to TE/WR 🤦🏾

I hope he proves those against him wrong! That boy super clutch! Has the knack to put his team on his back and win.

He's done that numerous of times at Lowndes when the game was out of reach or on the line in a run oriented offense. He wouldn't let his team lose.

With that type of mind set I doubt he lets anyone from the 23' class or beyond beat him out for the job not without it going to the wire.

From what I read it's the short range that need to be cleaned up. Which didn't surprise me at all but he has the resources now and a year and a half to get that cleaned up.

Him in Gattis offense with his athletic ability and the speed demons were bringing in is going to be insane!

Last two seasons combined:
3700 pyd's 37td's 10 it's
2000 ryd's 26td's
5700 total yds 63 tds

His senior year threw more yds 2300 better td to int ratio 23:3 and ran less still almost a 1000 yds with 10 tds.

He fix his feet and short/intermediate accuracy then Jake is going to have to worry about JB taking his spot cause everything else is there

Sorry for the rant 😅 :pgdead:
Conveniently left out of all this is that he completed 52% of his passes over those same two years. His 56% completion percentage in 2021 was an improvement over his 47% in 2020. But I think you already knew this. And its exactly why people are saying he'll need time, which is a far cry from saying people are just writing him off man.

If this kid is getting bid for anything over $500k/yr, just take Emory and move on. Even that is way too much. How many of these 5* QBs bust??
I’m pretty sure there’s some stipulations with the money. I’m pretty sure he’s got to be a starter to get it. Like they ain’t paying a dude that ain’t on the field, that kinda money.

Advertisement
Can you imagine the meltdown on here if that happened?

The difference is all the other national and 247 guys who put in crystal balls for Rashada. I know there were a few local 247 guys who put in crystal balls for Marshall but not near as many that have for Rashada.

Also we had Manny then and we have Mario now. I doubt he'd be played like Manny was.

IN MY OPINION:

We all WANT Rashida... im still cautiously confident he'll be a cane, but even if he isn't, there wouldn't be a meltdown here.

We are not in desperate need of him.

When he commits here, he's a HUGE POSITIVE. But if he were to commit elsewhere, it would be an average negative from a team perspective, but, alas, a big negative in that the Gator Tears would stop flowing for a few weeks if he foolishly committed there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back