Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

No it’s an opinion on a football forum where we voice our opinions smartass.

This is getting outrageous. And what happens when Rashada is getting paid $1M/yr and Emory beats him out and is only getting paid $50k. Do we now have to pay emory $1.5M because he’s the starter? Is it smart we essentially payed a backup $4M? “Incentives in the contract, he’ll just transfer” blah blah, put this **** in perspective.

NIL doesn’t mean throw cash around like a ******* degenerate gambler. But you’re right, it’s not my money. I’m just worried that the money won’t be around long if it isn’t spent wisely.
The market will correct itself. Think about how much first rounders used to make when they hadn’t played one snap in the nfl.

That was eventually corrected when so many of those first round QBs were busts which essentially set teams back because the cap hit for said Qb was so large. The player’s union realized that it impacted their free agent members so they agreed to the cap.

So what would you like us to do be like UF and be scared money?

If you have the opportunity to acquire talent (even if you overpay) while simultaneously attacking a rival you do it everyday.

That’s all Bama does. We used to complain when Bama had all those four stars sitting on the bench when they could be staring elsewhere.

They dropped bags to keep them from us.

That’s good business.

Advertisement
The market will correct itself. Think about how much first rounders used to make when they hadn’t played one snap in the nfl.

That was eventually corrected when so many of those first round QBs were busts which essentially set teams back because the cap hit for said Qb was so large. The player’s union realized that it impacted their free agent members so they agreed to the cap.

So what would you like us to do be like UF and be scared money?

If you have the opportunity to acquire talent (even if you overpay) while simultaneously attacking a rival you do it everyday.

That’s all Bama does. We used to complain when Bama had all those four stars sitting on the bench when they could be staring elsewhere.

They dropped bags to keep them from us.

That’s good business.
agree

Advertisement
No doubt a fun time to be a Hurricane fan. I’m starting to get reminded of the Blades brothers and Michael Irvin recruitment. We didn’t have the internet but Jimmy woke us up big time Reporters we’re on it and the world would soon find out Miami was the NEW MIAMI. I got that feeling now… very exciting.

Boosters are not "illegal" in NIL ... they are part of the many "collectives" that have been formed. Boosters funnel funds to the collectives to provide the NIL funding. That is one huge issue ... exactly HOW each collective is operating.
Collectives as had been advised are not the NIL model. Ruiz and his companies are the model. Pay for play is illegal. NIL is a player being paid to represent a company based on his Name, image, and likeness. Funneling funds and all of the likes are still illegal.

Collectives as had been advised are not the NIL model. Ruiz and his companies are the model. Pay for play is illegal. NIL is a player being paid to represent a company based on his Name, image, and likeness. Funneling funds and all of the likes are still illegal.
Call it what you want

Advertisement
Not to mention you’d be really covered in A LOT of sHT…😜

Hugh Hathnocock walking into the next Gaytor Guard meeting...gonna be like Mother's Milk walking into Herogasm...

1656256501818.png

1656256521212.png

Just calling it what it is. I’m not naive to know it’s being operated differently at other schools. I just like to use language that keeps us above the fray. If Ruiz chooses to pay said “Recruit” a bunch of money to represent his companies then who are we to say he’s not worth it?!
In the end the NCAA has brought college football back to the wild west via also with the transfer portal.

How can the NCAA punish a school that receives a commit from a player that got paid for NIL by a third party after Supreme Court said it was the student's right and states have passed laws codifying the arrangement?

Just FYI, the Supreme Court did not actually say that. Alston is NOT a case involving NIL.

Advertisement
Jacurri only been here for six months and is receiving real coaching for the first time in his early cane career and yall (not everyone) writing him off/switching him to TE/WR 🤦🏾

I hope he proves those against him wrong! That boy super clutch! Has the knack to put his team on his back and win.

He's done that numerous of times at Lowndes when the game was out of reach or on the line in a run oriented offense. He wouldn't let his team lose.

With that type of mind set I doubt he lets anyone from the 23' class or beyond beat him out for the job not without it going to the wire.

From what I read it's the short range that need to be cleaned up. Which didn't surprise me at all but he has the resources now and a year and a half to get that cleaned up.

Him in Gattis offense with his athletic ability and the speed demons were bringing in is going to be insane!

Last two seasons combined:
3700 pyd's 37td's 10 it's
2000 ryd's 26td's
5700 total yds 63 tds

His senior year threw more yds 2300 better td to int ratio 23:3 and ran less still almost a 1000 yds with 10 tds.

He fix his feet and short/intermediate accuracy then Jake is going to have to worry about JB taking his spot cause everything else is there

Sorry for the rant 😅 :pgdead:

Advertisement
Jacurri only been here for six months and is receiving real coaching for the first time in his early cane career and yall (not everyone) writing him off/switching him to TE/WR 🤦🏾

I hope he proves those against him wrong! That boy super clutch! Has the knack to put his team on his back and win.

He's done that numerous of times at Lowndes when the game was out of reach or on the line in a run oriented offense. He wouldn't let his team lose.

With that type of mind set I doubt he lets anyone from the 23' class or beyond beat him out for the job not without it going to the wire.

From what I read it's the short range that need to be cleaned up. Which didn't surprise me at all but he has the resources now and a year and a half to get that cleaned up.

Him in Gattis offense with his athletic ability and the speed demons were bringing in is going to be insane!

Last two seasons combined:
3700 pyd's 37td's 10 it's
2000 ryd's 26td's
5700 total yds 63 tds

His senior year threw more yds 2300 better td to int ratio 23:3 and ran less still almost a 1000 yds with 10 tds.

He fix his feet and short/intermediate accuracy then Jake is going to have to worry about JB taking his spot cause everything else is there

Sorry for the rant 😅 :pgdead:
People don’t know that his team beat Jake Garcia’s team in the Georgia state title game.

Advertisement
Back