Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Yeah, that number is highly unlikely. I'm curious if any of the business and finance-connected people here know...since Lifewallet is publicly traded, would the amount of tge deal have to be available to the public, or at least to shareholders?
Probably not unless it was leaked. Compensation to executive officers are disclosed in 10K and 10Q filings with the SEC. But other personal compensation of any type is confidential. It will most likely get charged to a marketing or sale promotion account in their general ledger along with other such expenses.

Advertisement
Have any of our insiders heard anything different in regards to Rashada after UF’s booster tweets last night?

Advertisement
I'M BYKE LIKE I LEFT SOMETHING.

WE ALREADY GOT A QB THIS SEEMS LIKE WE TRYING TO RUB OUR MONEY NUTS IN UFAGS FACE. YEAH

I'M RUNNING FOR MOD AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
Complimentary “I Voted” sticker after casting your ballot

Sexy Fashion GIF by Yandy.com

If that is ballin’ then you don’t know football from your elbow.
Manning was 6th in passing TDs and 18th in passing yards in 2001.

Then was 10th in both passing TDs and passing yards in 2003.

It was a different time back then but those are still pretty good stats. Ballin? No. But still good.

Advertisement
Why? Is it your money?

No it’s an opinion on a football forum where we voice our opinions smartass.

This is getting outrageous. And what happens when Rashada is getting paid $1M/yr and Emory beats him out and is only getting paid $50k. Do we now have to pay emory $1.5M because he’s the starter? Is it smart we essentially payed a backup $4M? “Incentives in the contract, he’ll just transfer” blah blah, put this **** in perspective.

NIL doesn’t mean throw cash around like a ******* degenerate gambler. But you’re right, it’s not my money. I’m just worried that the money won’t be around long if it isn’t spent wisely.

This is getting outrageous. And what happens when Rashada is getting paid $1M/yr and Emory beats him out and is only getting paid $50k. Do we now have to pay emory $1.5M because he’s the starter? Is it smart we essentially payed a backup $4M? “Incentives in the contract, he’ll just transfer” blah blah, put this **** in perspective.

NIL doesn’t mean throw cash around like a ******* degenerate gambler. But you’re right, it’s not my money. I’m just worried that the money won’t be around long if it isn’t spent wisely.
Yeah but this is what it takes to compete right now. We're meeting or exceeding market demands in everywhere else now with coaching and staff salary, facility upgrades, etc. We have to meet the demands in recruiting/NIL to make it worth it everywhere else.

Jeff Garcia is making a ton as a backup. If Emory beats out Jaden he will get a bunch of NIL deals. It's not like this will be their final amount.

Advertisement
Yeah but this is what it takes to compete right now. We're meeting or exceeding market demands in everywhere else now with coaching and staff salary, facility upgrades, etc. We have to meet the demands in recruiting/NIL to make it worth it everywhere else.

Agree 100% that this is what it will take for us to compete, no doubt. Just taking my canes hat off for a sec, across the board in CFB this is getting ridiculous and by this time next year will have become unsustainable… I already know it with these rich inbred ****wads that will bid anything to see their school win

It’s a good point, which I’ve partially raised previously. Rashada gets $1M…okay, what about Garcia next year? Does he get a raise as the likely starter? Or if no, does that mean he transfers? And just as in the NBA in the 90s or the NFL until 2010, each successive rookie wave will want more, creating further price escalation.

The counter to that is if we say no and wait/hope for the market to assume sanity, we will lose out on five star players. And many four star players. The conditions are now different from where they were even a year ago. Someone will give Rashada what he wants because who wouldn’t want a borderline five star quarterback. And “waiting until next year’s class” in this environment is a no go as well. The same conditions will be in play in 2023, albeit even worse.

Advertisement
I honestly think Rashada is just okay. Don’t forget Jucurri Brown is a beast and I love Emory. Could be a big waist of money !!!
Big waste* of who's money? It isn't ours or the schools?

Y'all forget that billionaires would pay millions just to **** Florida over. Millions ain't **** to them. They look at millions like we look at a 100 bill

Advertisement
Back