Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
one of these days we gotta get Arthur Francis Kehoe a bit buzzed and just let him tell stories

Call it Kehoe Unplugged...

I'd pay good money for that...
Oh **** yeah. Him and ted are good friends. They used to sit around Ted's house drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. I popped in a few times when I was younger. Those ornery old ****ers had me cracking up. I wish art still had some kind of capacity with us. But I get it. Just me being sentimental wanting him and Sarge with permanent roles alongside ish.

Caneinsider gave me permission to share this with the board. Rashada's father himself saying the report was fake
I was told that report is fake by Mr Rashada 773C4181-9AE6-4115-A187-FC279D796AE2.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
dude- gainseville is about the worst town in america. IT IS TRASH. Not a single good restuarant. Hot as **** and nothing but toothless inbreds. So get your facts straight pls. TOP SHELF EDUCATION??? I have Florida graduates mowing my lawn... GTFOH

Oh **** yeah. Him and ted are good friends. They used to sit around Ted's house drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. I popped in a few times when I was younger. Those ornery old ****ers had me cracking up. I wish art still had some kind of capacity with us. But I get it. Just me being sentimental wanting him and Sarge with permanent roles alongside ish.
I don't know what the fallout was or why, but I've got to believe there's got to be a spot for both those guys in some capacity. Canes football legends!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back