Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Hoffman doesn’t know his *** from a hole in the ground. Rashada told me he wants to play in front off 100,000 fans in a great environment. While getting top shelf education.
dude- gainseville is about the worst town in america. IT IS TRASH. Not a single good restuarant. Hot as **** and nothing but toothless inbreds. So get your facts straight pls. TOP SHELF EDUCATION??? I have Florida graduates mowing my lawn... GTFOH

He sued us more cause he'd get beat up several times a week than the playing time crap. That was cause his old boy was a piece of **** who saw him as a meal ticket. I heard some wild stories bout him. You know how art was never one to hold his tongue. Hahahahaha
Fortay family pure trash

Advertisement
Advertisement
dude- gainseville is about the worst town in america. IT IS TRASH. Not a single good restuarant. Hot as **** and nothing but toothless inbreds. So get your facts straight pls. TOP SHELF EDUCATION??? I have Florida graduates mowing my lawn... GTFOH

Top Shelf education from there just gets you a job as head stock boy at Walmart.

Advertisement
troll inception
tom hardy inception GIF

Advertisement
At this point I don't think the gaytor can even be an option. It's a ****show over there, they are in full blown meltdown mode and the snowball is just getting bigger and bigger. Even that glimmer of hope for a last minute game changing offer has got to be gone. Nobody in their right mind would jump on that now, the villagers are already taking out the pitchforks and bayoubilly hasn't even coached a game yet.

Advertisement
Back