Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

There’s no way u ******* retards are this gullible 😂 😂. I refuse to believe this.
Chevy Chase Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Not even lol. The transfer from UL, Montrell Johnson, has pushed them both to the side. Just spoke to someone about it. Also, Napier put Bowman along with others on probation, and they not cool with, that’s why he and a few others will be transferring. It’s going to be a **** show in Gainesville as some of them already not feeling Napier. Bowman’s people, a Miami fan, said “I told yo *** you should’ve went to Miami. Now look at ya!” I didn’t know Miami was his lead choice up til the end of beginning of his senior year.

Enough of that. Back to the Original topic. Which I look forward to the gator meltdown.
This train wreck is going so much better than I expected. I thought the recruiting loses were going to start a downward trend but it’s so much worse than that. Napier is way in over his head. The cheesy off-season awards, the idiotic way of cutting players, the open letter. It won’t surprise me if he starts handing out spirit plaques after loses.

Do you really think a person would pick Miami over Gainesville if all things were equal?
Don’t come asking to bury hatchets and make up fake stuff. Also Miami is a billion times better than Gainesville. Gameday atmosphere, college town, SEC, all in your favor. But the city of Miami, with money in your pocket (which he will have when he gets on campus)…. Not even close

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. That's the one. ****** dude tried to transfer to us and said he wanted a floor in the dorms to himself.
IIRC, the story I read mentioned George making that request as JJ was giving him a tour of the weight room. A number of the starting DL were across the room lifting weights and JJ told George “ask them”.

Great story, true or not!

Advertisement
Back