Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was lmao. Why do you think he took the visit homeboy? Why‘d you think he stopped by our athletic center before flying off? What do you think he was doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hoffman even today said “too little too late”.
Hoffman doesn’t know his *** from a hole in the ground. Rashada told me he wants to play in front off 100,000 fans in a great environment. While getting top shelf education.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess Lingard pushed bowman out…..
Not even lol. The transfer from UL, Montrell Johnson, has pushed them both to the side. Just spoke to someone about it. Also, Napier put Bowman along with others on probation, and they not cool with, that’s why he and a few others will be transferring. It’s going to be a **** show in Gainesville as some of them already not feeling Napier. Bowman’s people, a Miami fan, said “I told yo *** you should’ve went to Miami. Now look at ya!” I didn’t know Miami was his lead choice up til the end of beginning of his senior year.

Enough of that. Back to the Original topic. Which I look forward to the gator meltdown.

Advertisement
Back