Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
****, really hope Terrio is doing well out there somewhere! 🙏
He is. Lost over 150lbs
Screenshot_20220624-125745_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
You ever heard the story what his father tried to get for fortay? Or the one about the lefty that played for the colts I believe it was. Think it was Jeff something. I'll check now. They came to the hole wrong coach about that stuff. Jj told me those stories and was still mad. Same thing with aikman now that I think about it. His queerass would've been in heaven on south Beach back then.
So it's true about Aikman?

Advertisement
You ever heard the story what his father tried to get for fortay? Or the one about the lefty that played for the colts I believe it was. Think it was Jeff something. I'll check now. They came to the hole wrong coach about that stuff. Jj told me those stories and was still mad. Same thing with aikman now that I think about it. His queerass would've been in heaven on south Beach back then.
Brad Johnson (Tampa QB) had mentioned once a long time ago about Aikman. So that was true, huh?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds about right for Ferman. Always gotta make it sound like there's drama leading up to an announcement of anything.

Advertisement
Back