Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
My brother have you finished the latest season that was just on tv? I believe it's season 6. Finished a couple weeks ago but the final half of this season starts again July 11th. Great Howard season.

Alright, I'm done thread hijacking. Apologies.
How has Lalo Salamanca not been mentioned? That dude is EVIL & awesome at the same time.

Think its a combo that already been mentioned by others previously on here. UF has a **** ton of money and can absolutely compete, no way they are at least top 15 in the nation in deep pockets for football. I think the problem is that they are weary to spend if they dont trust the HC and currently it looks like they may not trust Napier. They were willing to spend with Meyer... The HC sets the tone not vice versa. The HC needs to be a killer on the trail and the boosters come in after as the supplement that helps close the deal. Its why some schools flourish and flounder under certain schools. Its not like Bama didn't have the same boosters before and after Saban, but he made their job that much easier and then vice versa but Saban made that first step. Phil Knight was a billionaire during the Chip Kelly era but it wasn't until Mario got there where they started getting perennial top 10 classes.

I would simply modify a couple of things that you said.

Maybe as of THIS MINUTE the Gaytor fans and Gaytor collective are losing trust in Gaypier, but I don't think that's why they lost battles a couple of months ago (or a couple of weeks or a couple of days).

But Gaytor Guard can't go out and buy players that THEY want, they need the OK from Gaypier. And Gaypier is so accustomed to operating on a shoestring, and "trusting his own evals", that he is undermining what the Gaytor Death Star COULD DO, if you were actually allowed to witness a fully armed and operational Gaytor Guard.

To sum up the past 8 months or so...

---Gaypier flat out REJECTED multiple 4-star Mullet commits to "do his own evals". The reality is that he was counting on getting recruits (like Harold Perkins and Walker Howard) that he just didn't get. So the guys he DID sign were objectively and subjectively lesser players than the ones he ran off.

---Gaypier and his staff have flat out been ABUSED by multiple recruits, at least on the "trust factor/verbal certainty" side of things. QueJay has posted that MULTIPLE 2022 and 2023 kids have silently told Gaypier and staff that they were coming, only to never follow through.

---Gaypier and his staff have bizarrely chosen not simply to say to Gaytor Guard "yes, we want this player", but ALSO to opine on the "worth" of the player. The people running Gaytor Guard HAVE NO IDEA what a player is worth, they only really know what the kid is asking for. The "ceiling" on what to offer is coming from Gaypier and staff. Nobody in Gaytor Guard said "**** no, we're not giving Darrell Jackson another $100K".

---So if Gaypier is communicating a budget, which is fine if he does, it is not supplemented by any guidance like "hey, if we don't pay Darrell Jackson an extra $100K, this is the player we will pursue instead". So your end result is that not only the Gaytor Guard whiffing, but then having no Plan B guys on whom to spend the money instead.

ALL OF THOSE THINGS COMBINED are finally (but quickly) causing the more intelligent Gaytor fans (I know, I know, a contradiction in terms) to lose faith in Gaypier, not because of the loss of one particular recruit, but by the absolute lack of a gameplan over MONTHS that has led to the loss of MULTIPLE recruits who were once considered Gaytor locks.

Advertisement
the booty gifs this weekend should be EPIC
I hope the CIS server has more than 2 GB of ram
5dWbgUKGAiuw0NeBoW.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Could you imagine the NIL deal Bryan Fortay would've gotten out of high school if that existed back then?
You ever heard the story what his father tried to get for fortay? Or the one about the lefty that played for the colts I believe it was. Think it was Jeff something. I'll check now. They came to the hole wrong coach about that stuff. Jj told me those stories and was still mad. Same thing with aikman now that I think about it. His queerass would've been in heaven on south Beach back then.

Advertisement
Back