Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I'm glad we are taking both, Rashada is more polished, but Emory has more potential

Then again, my coach used to tell the team "potential is a 10 inch **** that can't get hard"
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Y'all boys might be underestimating the competitive fire in JBrown. But I get it, what's new is usually what's hot.

It'll be settled on the practice field though...⭐️s won't matter then.
Good that’s how it should be. Every 4 star should be motivated by the incoming 4 star who’s on their *** trying to earn a spot

You definitely have multiple personalities and different threads from the laughing out loud guy to the Doomer on the same exact staff

Nah no doomer. I’m trolling when I joke about Mario not getting O-line or other stuff cause everyone said Mario & Mirabel are the best so I’m just pointing stuff out. Mario will have a top 10 class when it’s all said and done.

In this thread I asked is Rashada and his dad leaking bad info that’s not doomer that’s asking a question I don’t care either way. It’s ok to question things about recruits and/or out staff and still laugh at all the gators

Advertisement
Id wait until he signs. I think he’s a mercenary and is going to the school that offers him the most money come December

I’m excited that he’s not going to Florida though
Agree ... to a degree. Do believe that he and his family DO like UM and are content that UM has an NIL deal (apparently) in the same neighborhood as what UF put together. That puts things in a level where there is satisfaction with the $$ and other factors become the deciding ones (staff, where he will be living for the next 3-4 years, conference, big game exposure potential). UM is big time football with a huge national TV audience, great environment in Coral Gables for lifestyle, outstanding coaching staff ... believe UM seals the deal.

Agree ... to a degree. Do believe that he and his family DO like UM and are content that UM has an NIL deal (apparently) in the same neighborhood as what UF put together. That puts things in a level where there is satisfaction with the $$ and other factors become the deciding ones (staff, where he will be living for the next 3-4 years, conference, big game exposure potential). UM is big time football with a huge national TV audience, great environment in Coral Gables for lifestyle, outstanding coaching staff ... believe UM seals the deal.
I think the money thing is becoming a convenient excuse for failure on the recruiting trail. I find it hard to believe UF doesn't have access to NIL money comparable to ours.

Advertisement
I think the money thing is becoming a convenient excuse for failure on the recruiting trail. I find it hard to believe UF doesn't have access to NIL money comparable to ours.
Think its a combo that already been mentioned by others previously on here. UF has a **** ton of money and can absolutely compete, no way they are at least top 15 in the nation in deep pockets for football. I think the problem is that they are weary to spend if they dont trust the HC and currently it looks like they may not trust Napier. They were willing to spend with Meyer... The HC sets the tone not vice versa. The HC needs to be a killer on the trail and the boosters come in after as the supplement that helps close the deal. Its why some schools flourish and flounder under certain schools. Its not like Bama didn't have the same boosters before and after Saban, but he made their job that much easier and then vice versa but Saban made that first step. Phil Knight was a billionaire during the Chip Kelly era but it wasn't until Mario got there where they started getting perennial top 10 classes.

He was.....
The Fortay who sued UM and claimed that Erickson "promised" him the starting job? The argument by the Frotays was that Erickson broke his promise/contract and that Fortay was therefore entitled to $10 million in damages. I maybe wrong about the damages amount but think about the precedent something like this would establish for sports. Absurd lawsuit.

Advertisement
UF will now push for E. Williams. Book it.

We will not finish the '23 class with 2 QBs.
This is the strategy UF should use and I would not blame them one bit. I hope that the connection is too strong at this point between Williams and UM.
I expect Williams to start some games for UM before it's all said and done. Putting aside all the noise about intangibles, Williams has talent.

Arch Manning made a huge splash Thursday when he announced his commitment to Texas. The Longhorns beat Alabama and Georgia for the Five-star Plus+ quarterback out of New Orleans Isidore Newman.

Jaden Rashada is up next.

After deciding to push his commitment back from July 18 to July 26, the four-star signal caller took a mid-week official visit to Miami. The Hurricanes are now trending according to the On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine.

This one has had many twists and turns over the last month and a half. As On3 reported on June 12, this one looks to be coming down to Florida and Miami.

One source told me Friday, “This one is still tight and could go either way. Right now though, Miami is probably the leader. He has a great visit down there.”

Rashada and his family are back home in Pittsburg (Calif.). Communication with Florida and Miami is expected to continue up until the final decision is made over the weekend.

Mario Cristobal and the Hurricanes picked up a commitment from Emory Williams, a three-star quarterback out of Milton (Fla.) earlier this week. This will have no impact on Rashada’s commitment.

Heading into the weekend, I like where Miami sits, but I hear from more than one source that Florida is still in this. The buzz around Miami is strong enough that I have logged a prediction for the Hurricanes.

Advertisement

Arch Manning made a huge splash Thursday when he announced his commitment to Texas. The Longhorns beat Alabama and Georgia for the Five-star Plus+ quarterback out of New Orleans Isidore Newman.

After deciding to push his commitment back from July 18 to July 26, the four-star signal caller took a mid-week official visit to Miami. The Hurricanes are now trending according to the On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine.

This one has had many twists and turns over the last month and a half. As On3 reported on June 12, this one looks to be coming down to Florida and Miami.

One source told me Friday, “This one is still tight and could go either way. Right now though, Miami is probably the leader. He has a great visit down there.”

Rashada and his family are back home in Pittsburg (Calif.). Communication with Florida and Miami is expected to continue up until the final decision is made over the weekend.

Mario Cristobal and the Hurricanes picked up a commitment from Emory Williams, a three-star quarterback out of Milton (Fla.) earlier this week. This will have no impact on Rashada’s commitment.

Heading into the weekend, I like where Miami sits, but I hear from more than one source that Florida is still in this. The buzz around Miami is strong enough that I have logged a prediction for the Hurricanes.

**** he moved commitment back again I don't think I can wait through another month of this. 🤣

These guys can't even get their dates correct. It's June not July. :stephenahand:

Advertisement
Back