Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
If we can get a commitment Sunday I will be ok with any outcome after that. We would be in pole position until signing day so best case scenario is it sticks. But even if it doesn't we have a backup already locked up and in the meantime it can only help recruiting momentum with the WRs while simultaneously crushing UFs.

Not the worst end result in the world considering we have a pretty strong QB room already in place.

Advertisement
My god if this plays out like its aligning I’m becoming a professional psychic. This is weird lol.
Would be nice if Oregon missed out I want ****ey looking around.

Last edited:
Would be nice if Oregon missed out I wavy ****ey looking around.
Rashada certainly gives us a better chance of landing ****ey, although I don't know if it'll be a strong chance.

When was the last high-profile QB Oregon landed? Ty Thompson sure...under Mario. Anyone else, like ever?

Advertisement
If they lose out on Moore take a wild guess……
If it becomes a TAMU vs. Miami battle...is there a fine line between $$ and QB room? I guess in simpler terms: will it be another UF situation where if we just get in the same ballpark, we're fine, especially since A&M has Weigman waiting?

I guess optics also change with TAMU vs. Miami, lot of moving parts.

Advertisement
I posted a couple weeks ago what if AM misses on Moore or something happens out of the ordinary? They call Rashada and say “ 1.6 “ do you think he says “ nah, I’m locked in”? Maybe he does, just saying. This is the new recruiting world .
I highly doubt that happens. I mean Jimbo assured us that players only go there because of their love for College Station and wanting to play there. He even looked us in the eyes so I would say it’s **** near impossible.

However, on the off chance that he wasn’t being entirely forthright and they do make a late push, it does seem to me that the Turds are out of it for good. It seems Jaden wants nothing to do with them. Am I reading it right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back