Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Tom Hanks Cast Away GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
Way to cryptic either we ****** or not.
He's basically saying he's ours unless the others try to up the bag last minute out of desperation, and since some in his camp are $$ crazy, they might fall for it. Fine update by me - Jaden wants to be here, that's clear. We're winning this one.

He's basically saying he's ours unless the others try to up the bag last minute out of desperation, and since some in his camp are $$ crazy, they might fall for it. Fine by me - Jaden wants to be here, that's clear. We're winning this one.
I know but can't say be excited but it ain't over lmao. We already knew it wasn't over and it won't be until December. Even if he throws the U up on Sunday anybody that's gets comfortable is stupid imo.

Way to cryptic either we ****** or not.
Time and patience. We’re still in it, but I know the game better than some and it’s not done until signing day. Respectfully, this is a new game, but the players haven’t changed. We’ll all see together, but I promise, unlikes the decision maker is truly satisfied, and I don’t know that, it’s a never ending journey. 👀
Don’t bet it all.

Advertisement
Time and patience. We’re still in it, but I know the game better than some and it’s not done until signing day. Respectfully, this is a new game, but the players haven’t changed. We’ll all see together, but I promise, unlikes the decision maker is truly satisfied, and I don’t know that, it’s a never ending journey. 👀
Don’t bet it all.
Totally agree. I’ve actually posted this multiple times. It’s June

Don’t bet it all.
Is it fair to say Sunday looks good for the Orange and Green, but big picture we'll have to fend off the usual suspects? Thanks man.

Advertisement
Nah the from the outside looking in as fans this is hilarious Miami starts out on rashada early we’re after him then Florida hops in on his recruitment Miami no longer seems favorite as nil rumors come up from Florida then he is now going to the turds then Miami swoops back in and pulls him hoping it happens lol

Advertisement
I posted a couple weeks ago what if AM misses on Moore or something happens out of the ordinary? They call Rashada and say “ 1.6 “ do you think he says “ nah, I’m locked in”? Maybe he does, just saying. This is the new recruiting world .
Moore isn't deciding between now and Sunday (I think). Hence my question about the commitment now vs. the NSD potential result - but yes, totally understand that point; he would be foolish to not at least entertain such a lucrative deal - we all would.

Moore isn't deciding between now and Sunday (I think). Hence my question about the commitment now vs. the NSD potential result - but yes, totally understand that point; he would be foolish to not at least entertain a more lucrative deal - we all would.
Money only goes one direction the closer you get to NSD

I posted a couple weeks ago what if AM misses on Moore or something happens out of the ordinary? They call Rashada and say “ 1.6 “ do you think he says “ nah, I’m locked in”? Maybe he does, just saying. This is the new recruiting world .
It’s definitely is a possibility but we already have Emory and in terms of Rashada there is ancillary value in not only killing the Gates but also helping build this class in the interim.

Advertisement
Back