Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Criticizing “strong arm” tactics in a negotiation process is what betas do. It’s been crystal clear for a long time that NIL is the primary factor in this recruitment. So in that case you don’t do what UF did, and make a huge offer only to let the recruit and his family go shop it around to your competitors

In a million years, the Gaytor fans would never criticize "strong-arm tactics" that benefit the Gaytors.

Fvck em, they're just a bunch of hypocrites.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did a google and found:

"An official visit cannot exceed 48 hours. The 48-hour time period begins once the prospect arrives on campus."

So my revised guess would be they land, rest up, clean up at the Ritz for a few hours, start the visit either for lunch or technically after lunch (if Mario wants to preserve a comp meal for Thursday), and end the visit Thursday afternoon, and catch the late afternoon flight back.

Fun to speculate. We will see.

Looks like he's on that 4:xxPM AA non-stop to SFO as discussed.

Gaby Urrutia

I’m told he’s still in Miami, though he can no longer have contact with the staff due to compliance given the fact that the official visit is over. His flight leaves around 4 pm, so spent some of the afternoon hanging out in the city.

From what I understand, this one is going to go down to the wire but there is reason to believe that Miami put themselves in a really good position this weekend. Florida is viewed as the primary contender. I don’t believe a decision has been made either way. Too soon to call but Miami is a top option.

Gaby Urrutia

I’m told he’s still in Miami, though he can no longer have contact with the staff due to compliance given the fact that the official visit is over. His flight leaves around 4 pm, so spent some of the afternoon hanging out in the city.

From what I understand, this one is going to go down to the wire but there is reason to believe that Miami put themselves in a really good position this weekend. Florida is viewed as the primary contender. I don’t believe a decision has been made either way. Too soon to call but Miami is a top option.
Translation:

"Miami has this ish on lock, can't reveal any further info because El Jefe Mario will spank me if I leak we've been trolling UF since day 1."

According to Sources, Jaden will put on a UF hat with a plate of kraft mac and cheese in front of him, drowned in gator tears to get the perfect Gainesville consistency. He then will toss both to the side at Q's staff connection while revealing a huge U under his zip up and an NIL deal with Prime 112"

Gaby Urrutia

Updates are worthless at this point, even if Gaby knew the decision he has to play his part to create drama leading up to the announcement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alderman Update:
Benedict Cumberbatch Reaction GIF

Attachments

• B945ED30-B32A-4CC0-9FD5-0FE4E086EC0E.jpeg
    B945ED30-B32A-4CC0-9FD5-0FE4E086EC0E.jpeg
    467.8 KB · Views: 705
Advertisement
Back