Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Yeah but Bama is also loaded at RB,WR,OL,DL,LB and DB. I'm just saying if had to pick between elite trenches and elite QB play I would take trenches. In the NFL I would take QB though
Well, you pick between the hardest job in recruiting that not even the best teams master on a sustainable level vs QB recruiting.

About two teams get it somewhat done in the trenches.

Well yeah the goal is to be loaded everywhere but I think a healthy Bama team wins even if they swap QBs with Georgia. Good but not great QB play can win you a Natty if the rest of your team is set, we see that all the time. What we don't see is a elite QB carry an average roster to a Natty .
Now that’s ridiculous, Mack!!

Stetson can’t throw the ball downfield like Bryce Young. That UGA defense would make it very hard for Stetson if he was the QB.

But once again, you are thread detailing. We get the point on the UGA QB

Back to Rashada.

Now that’s ridiculous, Mack!!

Stetson can’t throw the ball downfield like Bryce Young. That UGA defense would make it very hard for Stetson if he was the QB.

But once again, you are thread detailing. We get the point on the UGA QB

Back to Rashada.
Fair enough

Advertisement
I wouldn't go that far... 4 players on that OL ended up getting drafted and the other one was a Redshirt senior who was 2nd team All SEC that year
Blocking wise, they extremely average in pass protection. They started the same lineup only twice in back-to-back weeks.

They benefitted from by far the best scheme that college football had to offer.

Gaby Urrutia just posted that it’s possible that the Rashada visit gets moved up to as early as tonight.
Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

Advertisement
Well yeah the goal is to be loaded everywhere but I think a healthy Bama team wins even if they swap QBs with Georgia. Good but not great QB play can win you a Natty if the rest of your team is set, we see that all the time. What we don't see is a elite QB carry an average roster to a Natty .
You think and you are entitled to your opinion but take a look at the last decade of QBs that won titles...
Cam Newton
AJ McCarron
Crab Legs
Cardale Jones
Jake Coker
Watson
Tua/Hurts
Sunshine
Burrow
Mac Jones
Bennett

4 of those titles since 2010 were won by okay QBs and in each case it was Bama and UGA who during those times recruited at not just an elite level but an insane level. Bama always brings in the #1 or #2 class. So once again, you either land the top class 4 years in a row or you have a top end QB.

EDIT: Done here, back to Rashada

I agree with your comp. Like you stated, his stats were a lot more impressive than people realize.

He also benefited from the 3rd best avg field position to start a drive, the best red zone against TD defense in CFB since 2009 and a killer amount of 5 stars on that team, many of which where on defense.

But he didn’t fvk it up and he was extremely efficient on offense and was the leader they have been lacking in forever.

View attachment 190597
The first 3 are perennial players contenders but remember kids, stars don’t matter

Advertisement
lol at thinking Ruiz determines what he does based on personal vendettas.
I agree with you, but this isn't a large business venture or expenditure here for him. He spends absurds amounts of money on racing boats.. I would more compare this more to a gayturd buying a shiny new magnifying glass to roast ants with. Just my take though. That fanbase has been ruthless to him since MSP went public.

Advertisement
I agree with your comp. Like you stated, his stats were a lot more impressive than people realize.

He also benefited from the 3rd best avg field position to start a drive, the best red zone against TD defense in CFB since 2009 and a killer amount of 5 stars on that team, many of which where on defense.

But he didn’t fvk it up and he was extremely efficient on offense and was the leader they have been lacking in forever.

View attachment 190597
**** what’s our numbers looking like? I’m sure we would be at 6th on that list

Advertisement
Back