Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

completes over 65% on 270 attempts and only 3 ints. can't always hang a kid on his high school record lol. is that a joke? His WRs look like turtles. and you can see in the clips I posted his WRs are hardly ever wide open but his ball placement is phenomenal
His WR is going to UGA.

Tell me you don't have a clue what you're talking about without telling me don't have a clue what you're talking about. But please give me more of your analysis of what you see, I eagerly await your evaluation.

Advertisement

just saying. this kid is in high school and he is looking off the defense and making reads.. Yall can bash me all you want but to me Emory is next level already. But he is not the "star pick".. TAPE DONT LIE

I doubt anyone says Emory Williams wouldn’t be a good pick up, but you can’t say Jaden Rashada isn’t a good pick up too. I’ve stated plenty of time on this board Jaden would still have to compete when he gets here, IF HE DID COME. But the kid hella talented.

The kid that's .500 for his high school career is next level?

I dont have a dog in this fight other than wanting to bury the gator. I personally think it’s asinine to pay out large sums to a high school kid…

With that said, you can’t hold someone’s high school record against them. Josh Allen wasnt highly regarded out of high school either… and then went a whopping 16-11 at lower level Wyoming. Based on your parameters, you’d have passed on a perennial mvp candidate in the nfl..

I don't look for praise from a message board that most of you think is a Bible. Also a board that thought Lingard was the best RB we've ever recruited. I'm just saying Emory is absolutely more college ready than Rashada. Yes he might be more athletic but we are talking QB. give me the guy with a good arm that is smart and can read defense and has a good pocket presence over just a strong arm athlete

I don't look for praise from a message board that most of you think is a Bible. Also a board that thought Lingard was the best RB we've ever recruited. I'm just saying Emory is absolutely more college ready than Rashada. Yes he might be more athletic but we are talking QB. give me the guy with a good arm that is smart and can read defense and has a good pocket presence over just a strong arm athlete
Enjoying 1999?

Advertisement
completes over 65% on 270 attempts and only 3 ints. can't always hang a kid on his high school record lol. is that a joke? His WRs look like turtles. and you can see in the clips I posted his WRs are hardly ever wide open but his ball placement is phenomenal
Max Preps has him at 9 games 240yds per game 63% 16 TDs and 3INTs. With a 5-5 record against fairly meh comp.

I dont have a dog in this fight other than wanting to bury the gator. I personally think it’s asinine to pay out large sums to a high school kid…

With that said, you can’t hold someone’s high school record against them. Josh Allen wasnt highly regarded out of high school either… and then went a whopping 16-11 at lower level Wyoming. Based on your parameters, you’d have passed on a perennial mvp candidate in the nfl..
So your point is he was mediocre in high school and college? Not sure how that helps us win.

You are playing the percentages but let’s be real here, most QBs are not ready for the college game. This was stated by @Maskoff407 but gap between HS and P5 when it comes to reading defenses is the Grand Canyon.

Advertisement
Max Preps has him at 9 games 240yds per game 63% 16 TDs and 3INTs. With a 5-5 record against fairly meh comp.
again. I don't care If his team goes 0-10. the kid is fundamentally college ready. his has everything you look for in a QB. He just doesn't have the 4-5 star status yet.

No actually my point was made very clearly - you can’t hold someone’s high school record against them when evaluating a talent. Reading comprehension 101… but nice try spin doctor.
He must think Rosier was our best QB in the last 10 years. because he had the best record. And Jacory Harris was better than TVD. I could keep going

No actually my point was made very clearly - you can’t hold someone’s high school record against them when evaluating a talent. Reading comprehension 101… but nice try spin doctor.
So your brilliant analysis is because he transformed into a good NFL QB that means he was an underrated college QB? The point you made is great for an NFL team.

Guess we’re in it still…..lolView attachment 190353
shocked will ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

Advertisement
Noooo! No, no, no! Lol. Boyyyy You’d have a hard time as a coach bro. I hear what you saying, but dog What you seeing is his HIGH SCHOOL HIGHLIGHTS!!! He’s not in college. **** his HS record, but There’s nothing you can actually say that would warrant you to say he’s college ready. Go watch Peyton Matocha high school highlights… you’ll probably think the same thing. But look at Peyton now.

He must think Rosier was our best QB in the last 10 years. because he had the best record. And Jacory Harris was better than TVD. I could keep going
Yea I'm sure teams would love to have the college version of Josh Allen. Great grab turtle.

Advertisement

I hear what you’re saying but if you are a major p5 qb, you typically have good high school records. While not the end all be all, it does raise questions. Now, maybe the easy answer is he has a sh1tty team and that’s fair - can anyone confirm?

So your brilliant analysis is because he transformed into a good NFL QB that means he was an underrated college QB? The point you made is great for an NFL team.
Or it’s the fact clearly Emory has some talent if the best assembled staff we’ve had in over 20 years at the U wants him.

There’s some more brilliant analysis for ya. Maybe you can actually absorb that.

Or it’s the fact clearly Emory has some talent if the best assembled staff we’ve had in over 20 years at the U wants him.

There’s some more brilliant analysis for ya. Maybe you can actually absorb that.
Maybe try using a good college QB for comparison instead. Allen was drafted solely off physical attributes none of which Williams has other than ya know. Allen also has a top 5 NFL WR. A top 5 NFL defense and a brilliant offensive coach. Not sure the correlation you found between the two.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back