Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
again. I don't care If his team goes 0-10. the kid is fundamentally college ready. his has everything you look for in a QB. He just doesn't have the 4-5 star status yet.
I believe he will ball out at the elite 11 finals and get a bump. Then he may get to go to the opening and if he balls there then senior year, he may be a 5 star lol.

Rashada or Williams?
Boffum Princeofberkeley GIF - BOFFUM Princeofberkeley Dexter - Discover &  Share GIFs

In terms of taking 2 QB’s this year, I think Mario learned a valuable lesson at Oregon last year where he was stuck at QB and it really limited his team. Stack chips at that position so that you always have good odds at someone emerging.

I think Garcia is our QB in 23 but it absolutely makes sense to let 2 additional guys come in and battle with Brown. Seems like Ponce is big on Williams, so, bring him in.

Take Rashada deal and give it to 2 Blue Chip OTs. Go grab Emory Williams instead and start recruiting 2024 QBs. Were not in desperate need of a QB. Jake is on deck next year with 3 years of eligibility left and that's only if TVD leaves. If TVD returns were good until 2024 and have Jaccuri and Emory on deck plus the 2024 QB. We can always hit the portal for a starter if needed

Advertisement
I hear what you’re saying but if you are a major p5 qb, you typically have good high school records. While not the end all be all, it does raise questions. Now, maybe the easy answer is he has a sh1tty team and that’s fair - can anyone confirm?
I watched a couple full games. His team isn’t good outside of the WR committed to UGA...... but the competition he plays is really really bad. I believe it’s probably some of the worst football played in the state so his lack of wins is also concerning given 2 p5 offensive players.

He runs a fairly complex offense, quick decision maker, and is accurate. He is going to crush it at the elite 11 but if we don’t see more wins in the win column this upcoming year I’m concerned if he’s the lone qb in the class

I would wonder if Ruiz told the staff or whatever, to just let him take Rashada no matter the cost, just so he could slam dunk on Dan Thompson and the Gator fleas on Twitter. Powerful people have done more for less.. 🤣 Just seems like something must have changed in the past 2 weeks. Very strong push months ago, then seemed like we waivered and backed off a bit, and now back with a very strong final push it would seem. But also good things happen in silence, so who knows.

I watched a couple full games. His team isn’t good outside of the WR committed to UGA...... but the competition he plays is really really bad. I believe it’s probably some of the worst football played in the state so his lack of wins is also concerning given 2 p5 offensive players.

He runs a fairly complex offense, quick decision maker, and is accurate. He is going to crush it at the elite 11 but if we don’t see more wins in the win column this upcoming year I’m concerned if he’s the lone qb in the class
Solid post.

In terms of taking 2 QB’s this year, I think Mario learned a valuable lesson at Oregon last year where he was stuck at QB and it really limited his team. Stack chips at that position so that you always have good odds at someone emerging.

I think Garcia is our QB in 23 but it absolutely makes sense to let 2 additional guys come in and battle with Brown. Seems like Ponce is big on Williams, so, bring him in.
Solid post.

Advertisement
Take Rashada deal and give it to 2 Blue Chip OTs. Go grab Emory Williams instead and start recruiting 2024 QBs. Were not in desperate need of a QB. Jake is on deck next year with 3 years of eligibility left and that's only if TVD leaves. If TVD returns were good until 2024 and have Jaccuri and Emory on deck plus the 2024 QB. We can always hit the portal for a starter if needed
We could do that but that then means we need to hit it out of the park in 24 at QB and I expect prices to go up and not down. It certainly is a route they can take.

I dont have a dog in this fight other than wanting to bury the gator. I personally think it’s asinine to pay out large sums to a high school kid…

With that said, you can’t hold someone’s high school record against them. Josh Allen wasnt highly regarded out of high school either… and then went a whopping 16-11 at lower level Wyoming. Based on your parameters, you’d have passed on a perennial mvp candidate in the nfl..
To be fair, all of college football but Wyoming passed on Josh Allen

Advertisement
what if we take Rashada's deal and give it to Rashada, then we take two more deals and give them to two blue chip OTs

I can get this logic especially with the portal. Schools stacking top flight QB’s eventually will lose one and then that’s where you snatch them up. Getting a top kid out of HS at QB isn’t as paramount as it use to be imo and especially if he’s surrounded by talent offensively

Advertisement
As someone who follows Bama closely you of all people should know this is not the risk to take if you want to be a perennial playoff contender.

Now if Emory is that Dude then that’s different but “punting” on a QB because of who you have on the roster is not it.

Advertisement
Back