Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I'll catch **** for this but I looked at multiple youtube highlight tape on this kid and I'm not impressed. Yes he can throw a decent deep ball but he doesn't read defense. the kid locks onto WR1 and just goes with it. it doesn't look like he is scanning the D at all. Plus his WRs are legit and that separation would not be there at the next level. just my .02
I'm not sure it works like that. If he throws the ball into coverage by locking on to players then you can say he has problems reading coverage. If he is throwing to open players off first read, that just mean his pre snap read was correct and he locked on to the correct WR. You would have to watch full game film to see his bad reads and throws to see most of that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll catch **** for this but I looked at multiple youtube highlight tape on this kid and I'm not impressed. Yes he can throw a decent deep ball but he doesn't read defense. the kid locks onto WR1 and just goes with it. it doesn't look like he is scanning the D at all. Plus his WRs are legit and that separation would not be there at the next level. just my .02
Umm that’s the point of going to the next level..to be developed..he has the tools you can work with it and coach him to take the next step

That’s the biggest part about Rashada recruitment for me. Gators would get bodied for the rest of the cycle and probably beyond if they the foreseeable future as well
Absolutely! I don’t think we would be bothering with it, if not for UF.
Personally, I don’t think Rashada is worth it dollar wise. But if we bury UF next to FSU, it’s worth every penny.

Hold on a second I need to go call Mario and Frank and Gattis. They need to put an end to this recruitment immediately clearly because the guy with 200 Post in a decade said not feeling too good about it

Just wanted to make sure you got the well-deserved **** that you alluded to

Advertisement
We’re recruiting him to college not drafting him to the NFL lol

Nice analysis Gator.

868885CB-8806-44D8-9710-084A8B96714A.gif

Advertisement
I mean he has to be picking Miami right?

Last visit, announcing at the end of the visit. It’s either going to be massive Gator tears or he is trolling the **** out of Miami and this thread will implode. This should be fun to watch.

I mean he has to be picking Miami right?

Last visit, announcing at the end of the visit. It’s either going to be massive Gator tears or he is trolling the **** out of Miami and this thread will implode. This should be fun to watch.
Even if he doesn’t come here I don’t think he’s trolling at all. We’ve been in this since the beginning. I think he’s trying to get as close of a number to Turds offer where it makes sense to turn them down for other factors. They’re allegedly offering $1.5 a year. If that’s the case and we offer somewhere above $1.25 I think we land him but we’re not landing him for a much larger discrepancy than that.

Advertisement

just saying. this kid is in high school and he is looking off the defense and making reads.. Yall can bash me all you want but to me Emory is next level already. But he is not the "star pick".. TAPE DONT LIE

If Emory is who we end up with then great but if we’re going to trust the staffs evaluation on him then we should probably trust the staffs evaluation of Jaden

Advertisement
The kid that's .500 for his high school career is next level?
completes over 65% on 270 attempts and only 3 ints. can't always hang a kid on his high school record lol. is that a joke? His WRs look like turtles. and you can see in the clips I posted his WRs are hardly ever wide open but his ball placement is phenomenal

The kid that's .500 for his high school career is next level?
completes over 65% on 270 attempts and only 3 ints. can't always hang a kid on his high school record lol. is that a joke? His WRs look like turtles. and you can see in the clips I posted his WRs are hardly ever wide open but his ball placement is phenomenal

You know he has a top 150 6'3 WR committed to UGA? One we just so happen to be recruiting heavily. Also he doesn't complete over 65% of his passes.

We’re looking to flip one of those “turtles” from the defending national champs 🤣

Advertisement
Back