Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement

This is where recruiting ain’t for the weak.

You either hide under the bed with your dog and think Manny and his staff is recruiting or you trust Mario and you ride or die no matter what!!!

Come The Rock GIF by WWE

Last edited:
Stuff Billy in the locker and destroy their recruiting class. Remember how Jimbo was doing Al Golden with the top kids in SO FL. Dalvin, 6 and others. They didn't even take alot, just the key ones. We have to do the same to the Lizards. Key pieces to their puzzles that u look back on in 3 years and realize it started there.

Advertisement
I hope Rashada is here on the weekend for Legends Camp but I'll take any visit I can.

The list of recruits Mario has put together will rival or likely surpass what Mark Richt did in 2016 at the first Paradise Camp. Easy to forget what Richt did at his inaugural camp but he had names such as Jerry Jeudy, Alex Leatherwood, Elijah Moore, DeeJay Dallas, Robert Burns, Dent, Lingard, Vaughn Donaldson, etc. I cannot wait to see what Mario has up his sleeve!

I hope Rashada is here on the weekend for Legends Camp but I'll take any visit I can.

The list of recruits Mario has put together will rival or likely surpass what Mark Richt did in 2016 at the first Paradise Camp. Easy to forget what Richt did at his inaugural camp but he had names such as Jerry Jeudy, Alex Leatherwood, Elijah Moore, DeeJay Dallas, Robert Burns, Dent, Lingard, Vaughn Donaldson, etc. I cannot wait to see what Mario has up his sleeve!
Mario already did that for elite prospect day. These are official visits. Thats way more interest than a camp visit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll catch **** for this but I looked at multiple youtube highlight tape on this kid and I'm not impressed. Yes he can throw a decent deep ball but he doesn't read defense. the kid locks onto WR1 and just goes with it. it doesn't look like he is scanning the D at all. Plus his WRs are legit and that separation would not be there at the next level. just my .02

He really would be on campus with all these miami leans on the biggest recruiting weekend of the year, and supposed to announce a commitment the same weekend. I see why UF is losing their minds.
Someone que the Vince Carter it's over gif

I'll catch **** for this but I looked at multiple youtube highlight tape on this kid and I'm not impressed. Yes he can throw a decent deep ball but he doesn't read defense. the kid locks onto WR1 and just goes with it. it doesn't look like he is scanning the D at all. Plus his WRs are legit and that separation would not be there at the next level. just my .02
Bro I hear ya, but of all the qualifications for recruiting a HS QB… KNOWING how to read a defense is probably last on the list. That is taught on the next level cause even if they THOUGHT they could read a defense in HS… they’ll learn quickly it’s different in college. Also you’re looking at highlights where of course he’s targeting the pre snap WR. That’s what makes the game easy for good QBs. But Rashada is able throw an out route, deep ball pass 50 yds, post routes, etc. That’s what matters. On top of being able to scramble/run. And this kid can do it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back