Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Blake’s in for a **** of a week.

Tuesday “Miami is closing the Gap”. Wednesday “UF/Miami have a wide lead”
Thursday “UF still out ahead but anything can change”
Friday “family has gone silent while they make a decision. Still confident in UF”
Saturday “staff has made great offer and if he wants to play early it’s UF”
Sunday “I’ll release a VIP article on what went wrong”
Lol BOOM

Best me to it

Advertisement
There's a guy on the UF board who calls himself "Tampa Bobby" He definitely has his head on straight more than the others. They call him a "troll", same as this board would. LOL

Here's what he said (and I think he got this off of here, btw)

Their staff likes him. He’s more of a Cristobal guy though. Gattis wants Dante Moore and their QB coach Ponce wants Emory. The QB coach is the one who put Cristobal & Gattis on Emory. But they have flown out a couple times to California to spend time with Jaden…. Again if Jaden had his way he would have committed months ago. Things weren’t set up the way the dad wanted it to be and in came FL weeks later. Giving the Rashadas what they want. Money & the chance to start quick. I still say he ends up a Gator unless something drastically changed on Miami side. Tbh he played his cards perfectly he became a strong lean to the one school that Ruiz hates.

An employment contract is enforceable. Unless both parties agree to mutually end the agreement (buyout), there’s not much they can do, unless the business can prove some sort of breach by the employee (player). Essentially, it’s a guaranteed contract.

There's probably a ton of clauses in them from number of tweets, appearances, etc that most times go untracked, but if someone really wanted to get out of paying, either bc the guy isn't player and/or cooperating, or leaves, i can see those fine details being the way out.

There's probably a ton of clauses in them from number of tweets, appearances, etc that most times go untracked, but if someone really wanted to get out of paying, either bc the guy isn't player and/or cooperating, or leaves, i can see those fine details being the way out.

IF the agent agrees to allow these little employer-favorable escape clauses in the contract. Which any decent agent or lawyer absolutely would not allow. You don’t just accept the paper they push across the table. Believe me, SOMEONE on his team (lawyer, agent, etc) is making sure the athlete is delivering. There might even be language that requires the employer to request such service each and every time, or allow the athlete an opportunity to cure on demand.

Now if the athlete actually breaches? As in refuses to perform? Sure. But only an idiot would refuse to perform, ESPECIALLY if his career isn’t going the way he had hoped. Which I’m sure we will see at some point lol.

Last edited:
From Alderman on UF 247 board this afternoon:

A 5th OV is something anticipated to happen. It would be to Miami like had been previously mentioned by the family.

A date for it is still TBD as far as I know right now, but I’d think it would be the earlier side of next week if it is locked in and set.

I think UF/A&M have a pretty wide lead on others like Miami, Ole Miss, and LSU. I’m still leaning UF here, but we’ll see if the visit changes anything if it is full locked in.

Hedging at its finest…

Well done Alderman

Advertisement
I guess the Gaytors have a cut-rate version of @Baba Yaga ...

1655592455005.png

From Alderman on UF 247 board this afternoon:

A 5th OV is something anticipated to happen. It would be to Miami like had been previously mentioned by the family.

A date for it is still TBD as far as I know right now, but I’d think it would be the earlier side of next week if it is locked in and set.

I think UF/A&M have a pretty wide lead on others like Miami, Ole Miss, and LSU. I’m still leaning UF here, but we’ll see if the visit changes anything if it is full locked in.
Rest of the post will be in Gator Tears:

1655599757768.png

There's a guy on the UF board who calls himself "Tampa Bobby" He definitely has his head on straight more than the others. They call him a "troll", same as this board would. LOL

Their staff likes him. He’s more of a Cristobal guy though. Gattis wants Dante Moore and their QB coach Ponce wants Emory. The QB coach is the one who put Cristobal & Gattis on Emory. But they have flown out a couple times to California to spend time with Jaden…. Again if Jaden had his way he would have committed months ago. Things weren’t set up the way the dad wanted it to be and in came FL weeks later. Giving the Rashadas what they want. Money & the chance to start quick. I still say he ends up a Gator unless something drastically changed on Miami side. Tbh he played his cards perfectly he became a strong lean to the one school that Ruiz hates.
That guys has fake insider smell to him. I posted some of his post in tears thread.

His questions and a lot of points are silly and his good insights seem to be info he gets from other boards and pawns it off as his own.

That’s my take and spider senses kicking in

From what I’ve understood, he pretty much has it spot on. Only thing he’s missing is mentioning that Jaden’s dad is a real pita.

Advertisement
That guys has fake insider smell to him. I posted some of his post in tears thread.

His questions and a lot of points are silly and his good insights seem to be info he gets from other boards and pawns it off as his own.

Personally, I can’t take anyone serious named Tampa Bobby.

Advertisement
We will find out in a couple days. I’m hoping I’m wrong

Why is he pushing his commitment back if he’s not taking an additional OV? And why would he NOT take the additional OV? If your theory is correct, and this was all about driving up the price, is there anything his camp could do to make that happen more than taking an OV to Miami after pushing his commitment back??

I would say at this point it’d be shocking and a change of plans if he DIDN’T OV.

Not to be captain obvious but If he visits he’s our, if he doesn’t he’s not coming. Mario knows it would be a bad look if he OV and still went gators. They are probably ironing out the details now.

Advertisement
Why is he pushing his commitment back if he’s not taking an additional OV? And why would he NOT take the additional OV? If your theory is correct, and this was all about driving up the price, is there anything his camp could do to make that happen more than taking an OV to Miami after pushing his commitment back??

I would say at this point it’d be shocking and a change of plans if he DIDN’T OV.
Maybe that was the plan and with Emory giving the nod it changed that. Maybe they pushed it back to see what A&M does with Moore and Miami did with emory. There could be numerous reasons why too both your questions. Again let’s see it a couple days

Not to be captain obvious but If he visits he’s our, if he doesn’t he’s not coming. Mario knows it would be a bad look if he OV and still went gators. They are probably ironing out the details now.
Huh? We're sometimes gonna have big time recruits who official visit here and commit somewhere else. It's inevitable. Even in the Mario era.

He has acknowledged that he went to FAU and lives in SoFla. He does have some connections within the high school/7-on-7 world, but most of what he posts about UM specifically comes from his UM friends. And, to be honest, his UM info could easily have been taken from this board, though I don't think it is, because he seems to believe most of the "Gaby/247 party line", which is frequently incorrect as to "who Miami really wants" and whether we will take more than one QB.

Advertisement
Back