Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Key part? Hope it’s not some guaranteed starting spot…. Which I know Mario would never do

Key part? Let's see.

For next 40 years he wants to recall his fond memories at Gainesville? Sitting in a truck bed tarp/jacuzzi? Playing team horseshoes with toilet seats? Trying all that time to find a girl with a full set of teeth?

40 years of recalling fond memories of LSU? Tubing with a jug of chokeberry wine? Shooting walnuts out of a tree with a BB gun? Make a late evening run to WalMart with sweats tucked in Justin boots and a wife-beater t-shirt?

40 years of recalling good times at Texas A&M? Friday Nights Cow Tipping? Having tobacco spitting competitions with your dates? Polishing your saddle? Improving your footwork on the way to class - avoiding stepping on road apples?

I'd forfeit a half million just to avoid that kind of ****show in a skinny minute.

Memories - stick! Forever!

EDIT ADD: Mississippi? Picking ticks off every day, swatting mosquitoes, and getting a case of swampass? Once a week?

Advertisement
Key part? Let's see.

For next 40 years he wants to recall his fond memories at Gainesville? Sitting in a truck bed tarp/jacuzzi? Playing team horseshoes with toilet seats? Trying all that time to find a girl with a full set of teeth?

40 years of recalling fond memories of LSU? Tubing with a jug of chokeberry wine? Shooting walnuts out of a tree with a BB gun? Make a late evening run to WalMart with sweats tucked in Justin boots and a wife-beater t-shirt?

40 years of recalling good times at Texas A&M? Friday Nights Cow Tipping? Having tobacco spitting competitions with your dates? Polishing your saddle? Improving your footwork on the way to class - avoiding stepping on road apples?

I'd forfeit a half million just to avoid that kind of ****show in a skinny minute.

Memories - stick! Forever!

EDIT ADD: Mississippi? Picking ticks off every day, swatting mosquitoes, and getting a case of swampass? Once a week?
Shiiiiiii man! What you talkin bout? That’s clean living.

Advertisement
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Thank you all for this place. What a mesmerizing thread, the ups the downs... It never seems to end! No matter what happens in this recruitment I'll always remember the good times in this thread. 🤣 Jesus H Christ.
It’s getting almost as good as the Mims thread.
It would be great to get Reshada, but even better to see the Gaytor suffer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The other day I drove past the Shirley, MA prison where Hernandez decided to take the easy way out. He could've used a good lawyer.
Souza Baranowski. I just drove by it Sunday and then MCI Walpole Monday.

Advertisement
Back