Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Key part? Hope it’s not some guaranteed starting spot…. Which I know Mario would never do

Key part? Let's see.

For next 40 years he wants to recall his fond memories at Gainesville? Sitting in a truck bed tarp/jacuzzi? Playing team horseshoes with toilet seats? Trying all that time to find a girl with a full set of teeth?

40 years of recalling fond memories of LSU? Tubing with a jug of chokeberry wine? Shooting walnuts out of a tree with a BB gun? Make a late evening run to WalMart with sweats tucked in Justin boots and a wife-beater t-shirt?

40 years of recalling good times at Texas A&M? Friday Nights Cow Tipping? Having tobacco spitting competitions with your dates? Polishing your saddle? Improving your footwork on the way to class - avoiding stepping on road apples?

I'd forfeit a half million just to avoid that kind of ****show in a skinny minute.

Memories - stick! Forever!

EDIT ADD: Mississippi? Picking ticks off every day, swatting mosquitoes, and getting a case of swampass? Once a week?

Advertisement
Key part? Let's see.

For next 40 years he wants to recall his fond memories at Gainesville? Sitting in a truck bed tarp/jacuzzi? Playing team horseshoes with toilet seats? Trying all that time to find a girl with a full set of teeth?

40 years of recalling fond memories of LSU? Tubing with a jug of chokeberry wine? Shooting walnuts out of a tree with a BB gun? Make a late evening run to WalMart with sweats tucked in Justin boots and a wife-beater t-shirt?

40 years of recalling good times at Texas A&M? Friday Nights Cow Tipping? Having tobacco spitting competitions with your dates? Polishing your saddle? Improving your footwork on the way to class - avoiding stepping on road apples?

I'd forfeit a half million just to avoid that kind of ****show in a skinny minute.

Memories - stick! Forever!

EDIT ADD: Mississippi? Picking ticks off every day, swatting mosquitoes, and getting a case of swampass? Once a week?
Shiiiiiii man! What you talkin bout? That’s clean living.

Advertisement
Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Thank you all for this place. What a mesmerizing thread, the ups the downs... It never seems to end! No matter what happens in this recruitment I'll always remember the good times in this thread. 🤣 Jesus H Christ.
It’s getting almost as good as the Mims thread.
It would be great to get Reshada, but even better to see the Gaytor suffer.

Advertisement
God knows, if any team needs lawyers - it's the Gators.

What better way for lawyers to gain publicity? Gator players use Morgan, and sometimes Morgan.
The other day I drove past the Shirley, MA prison where Hernandez decided to take the easy way out. He could've used a good lawyer.

Advertisement
The other day I drove past the Shirley, MA prison where Hernandez decided to take the easy way out. He could've used a good lawyer.
Souza Baranowski. I just drove by it Sunday and then MCI Walpole Monday.

Advertisement
Back