Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

And you really think he would say it was? It’s a ******* secret. Not even Gaby is that dumb… Let it play out, whoever it might be.
12ZDIx1Mw1cXVm.gif

Advertisement
Is that you Gaby?
I’ve spoken to several people close to the situation and while I think he knows where he’s going it’s going down to the wire here. A lot of schools want a Raden Jashada type and the dominos are falling. Miami has given the Jashadas a lot to think about but so has the SEC man. I’m close to putting in my final final CB for one of the top 3, top 4 or 5, schools that have been mentioned. But I also wouldn’t rule a Cal type school out either.

I feel confident we’ll know something soon. Unless, unless, he pushes his date back a bit. Which is something he could do, based on people I’ve spoken with.

I’ve spoken to several people close to the situation and while I think he knows where he’s going it’s going down to the wire here. A lot of schools want a Raden Jashada type and the dominos are falling. Miami has given the Jashadas a lot to think about but so has the SEC man. I’m close to putting in my final final CB for one of the top 3, top 4 or 5, schools that have been mentioned. But I also wouldn’t rule a Cal type school out either.

I feel confident we’ll know something soon. Unless, unless, he pushes his date back a bit. Which is something he could do, based on people I’ve spoken with.
There have been a lot of Gaby impressions on here, including my own, but this is the best one 😭

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO, Mario can sleep walk to a top 15 finish. ****, he can probably roll out of bed and land a top 10-12 class. Regardless of our record, I think we stay in top 10. Big question is whether or not MArio can get us consistently in the top 5-7.
He got the 60 something ranked class Diaz had up to top 15 with just a couple of months to work.

Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Clap Yes GIF

Advertisement
I'm definitely mopey in terms of QB recruiting. Half the board is set on settling for what we have already because they've proven so much. Being a finalist for a player means absolutely nothing. We were just as optimistic for Rashada and that didn't amount to anything. Having an elite QB as an embassador transforms classes and not having that is a let down.
That's where you're wrong. No one is settling. We're going with the flow trying to remain focused on our priorities. You talk as if we're in the same position as Bama or Georgia. They can afford to focus on one position if they want. They're stacked everywhere. We have critical holes that we've been trying to patch in the portal which has helped but is mostly a short term fix.

Don't forget, most that swim against the current end up drowning rather then getting to the other side.

I personally don’t see the need for Rashada to be visiting “secretly” if it were him, but thats JMO. I’m obviously not in the head of these kids and their families so 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Gaby flat out said is wasn't Rashada. If it was he would dance around or ignore the question. He wouldn't answer and flat out lie to a subscriber.

Advertisement
This. If we have an 80% chance to win each of our 10 easiest games, which means we would be about a -8.5 favorite in each of them, we'd have an 11% chance of going 10-0. Think about that. Basically, even though we are a big favorite in each, we're not winning all those games.

Now of course you will be a 20 point favorite here, and a 3 point favorite there, but I think everyone gets the point.
... particularly if we show up as an ill prepared, mistake prone team as we've commonly done in the past. That skews the percentage towards the less talented fundamentally sound team further.

Advertisement
Back