Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

And if Emory gets a 4th star, he will officially be a blue chip recruit.

But this nonsense about "we're set at QB" has to stop (and I'm not just talking about you, I've seen that stated by way too many posters). It's the wrong approach to justifying what is going on with recruiting.

Recruit the best possible QB you can get, every single year. Period.

I understand that we are not as desperate as Florida is, but that doesn't mean we should take our foot off the Gaytor throat.

View attachment 189323
I am not saying we are finished on that position, I am saying we are not that desperate to throw the kitchen sink at him.

Advertisement
I'm praying he everything but you mf got a lot of eggs in this Garcia basket. We always love the backup but ****.
There are some on here that think Garcia is the second coming (pause) of Aaron Rodgers.

Not saying Garcia doesn’t have a lot of potential but potential and 5 bucks (probably $6,50 now with inflation) will get you a Starbucks.

I still believe we’ve got a really good QB room with TVD, Garcia, and Jacurri and there’s no need to overspend on a QB this cycle. Fill up the trenches on both sides and get us a couple of LB’s.

"Recruitment" was very brief in his case. It went from "recruitment" to becoming a "shopping trip" for the Rashada family to see where they could induce the highest NIL deal. That leaves a legit football staff with a sour taste.
I’m glad we’re moving on, seriously. Not feeling the vibe around this whole recruitment.

Advertisement
And if Emory gets a 4th star, he will officially be a blue chip recruit.

But this nonsense about "we're set at QB" has to stop (and I'm not just talking about you, I've seen that stated by way too many posters). It's the wrong approach to justifying what is going on with recruiting.

Recruit the best possible QB you can get, every single year. Period.

I understand that we are not as desperate as Florida is, but that doesn't mean we should take our foot off the Gaytor throat.

View attachment 189323
Agreed, because next year the quarterbacks that you target will likely be after the same thing - the highest salary. There is no "wait until next year".

I heard this last year when it came to the offensive talent present in the 2023 class. That we didn't have to worry about 2022, that 2023 would be so elite. Yet how many of the 2023 kids do we presently have locked down?

Cribby had this right..this kid is too all over the place to follow him on a daily or even weekly basis. Everytime I come in here I regret it. Amazing how that Nico NIL deal just threw everything out of wack. This kid is probably in the bag already if that NIL deal never happens. Smh.

Cribby had this right..this kid is too all over the place to follow him on a daily or even weekly basis. Everytime I come in here I regret it. Amazing how that Nico NIL deal just threw everything out of wack. This kid is probably in the bag already if that NIL deal never happens. Smh.
Just like the NFL. All it takes is one desperate team to overpay a guy to reset the market at a position and ***** things up for everyone.

Yeah, hopefully TN crashed and burns for that nonsense. Complete desperation move by them.

Advertisement
Of the 5 star QBs:

Arch is undecided but safe to say once he commits he will be locked into that school. No wavering.
Malachi is locked in with USC. No wavering.
Nico is locked in with UT. No wavering.
Dante is undecided but seems like a kid that will take his time and once he commits will be locked into that school. No wavering.
Jackson Arnold is locked in with OU. No wavering.
Vizzina is locked in with Clemson. No wavering.

Rashada.......that boys recruitment will go on until signing day regardless of who he commits to. Gators gonna be sweatin for the next 6-8 months.

Just like the NFL. All it takes is one desperate team to overpay a guy to reset the market at a position and ***** things up for everyone.
And it's actually easier to do this in CFB.

Let's take a second-tier team like Baylor. They cannot compete monetarily on an 85 man roster with A&M or UT, but they likely do have money. Let's say that their NIL budget was $12M per year versus A&M's $30M.

What happens if they offer the next Nico, Manning, or Rashada the entire pot? $12M per year for this prestige signing that Baylor then hopes covers all of the issues with the viability of the program. Something that they can sell to the public - ie, this quarterback marks a turning of the tide - he'll convince other recruits to come to play for the Bears! Even though every other elite recruit will be motivated by the same thing that the quarterback signed for?

Nonetheless, the market for a 5 star quarterback is now $12M per year. Until the next desperate school offers $15M. Or $20M. Or $30M.

If we sre truly out. Time for Ruiz to step in with a BOSS move. "Young man, we want to expand our brand to the west coast and we will add $$$$$ to your NIL if you pick a west coast team." Has nothing to do with tears mind you, just business. Wink wink.

There are some on here that think Garcia is the second coming (pause) of Aaron Rodgers.

Not saying Garcia doesn’t have a lot of potential but potential and 5 bucks (probably $6,50 now with inflation) will get you a Starbucks.

I still believe we’ve got a really good QB room with TVD, Garcia, and Jacurri and there’s no need to overspend on a QB this cycle. Fill up the trenches on both sides and get us a couple of LB’s.
I have stated my preference for Garcia and that he has a style that reminds me of Aaron. I have no worries that we will be in good hands after TVD.

Advertisement
I know this is crazy, but if we don't land Rashada, we should use the money that we had for him to influence him to go to Texas A&M just to ***** over our little sisters in Gainesville.

I know this is crazy, but if we don't land Rashada, we should use the money that we had for him to influence him to go to Texas A&M just to ***** over our little sisters in Gainesville.
So you want to spend close to 7 figures on him NOT coming here???

Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Of the 5 star QBs:

Arch is undecided but safe to say once he commits he will be locked into that school. No wavering.
Malachi is locked in with USC. No wavering.
Nico is locked in with UT. No wavering.
Dante is undecided but seems like a kid that will take his time and once he commits will be locked into that school. No wavering.
Jackson Arnold is locked in with OU. No wavering.
Vizzina is locked in with Clemson. No wavering.

Rashada.......that boys recruitment will go on until signing day regardless of who he commits to. Gators gonna be sweatin for the next 6-8 months.

I have debated whether I want to enjoy Gaytor Tears NOW, or in 6 months (F$U-Jackson State style)...

Advertisement
Back