Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

What if we miss on a elite QB next cycle 2024 then we would just be stuck with Emory over a two period cycle, that's something FSU would do we got to be careful taking things for granted and pushing things off until the next cycle. We seen that first hand with cornerback recruiting
The next year is stacked with locks never eva fails

Advertisement
What if we miss on a elite QB next cycle 2024 then we would just be stuck with Emory over a two period cycle, that's something FSU would do we got to be careful taking things for granted and pushing things off until the next cycle. We seen that first hand with cornerback recruiting

I don’t think we will miss on one next cycle but the #1 rule in recruiting is never count on a kid in the following class using that to justify not taking a stud in the current class. Not at all saying that is what we are doing here in this specific situation, but just saying that’s a no no.

If that happened with NIL, the portal will have plenty of big options

Walnut Creek, Orinda, Moraga, & LaFayette are the areas. The “LaMorinda” area is real old $$, WC is more new $$. Steph & Ayesha used to live in WC when he first got his $$.

The family knows this, so them saying Gainsville is just like Walnut Creek (In my DJ Quik voice), is hilarious & offensive.

Had a buddy that used to live in WC and worked at AAA’s west coast headquarters. Unbelievable talent walking around and man I had some great times there.

Pretty sure the WC cops would tase and take anyone wearing jorts behind broadway plaza and beat them senseless.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No we won’t. Any position of need kid, all things being equal for a can’t-miss prospect? We will outbid them, out-recruit them. Whatever it takes. That goes for Miami against *any* school. Some headaches just aren’t worth it. The staff seems to have determined that Jaden is one of those, for now. As Cribby said, wherever he ends up, this recruitment will keep going and Miami will keep evaluating his worth.
LeedsI’m a big fan… but any?? Seems like a stretch. If that’s the case I’m expecting a top 5 class at the very min. No excuses. No we have to win or anything A&M just did it at 8-4.

Seems like a few schools have massive collectives and bags for nil. I hope your right!

I don’t think we will miss on one next cycle but the #1 rule in recruiting is never count on a kid in the following class using that to justify not taking a stud in the current class. Not at all saying that is what we are doing here in this specific situation, but just saying that’s a no no.
You should take a QB every year. Doesn’t need to be a 5* but gotta get a warm body at the minimum.

Advertisement
I think you'll be surprised at what happens with the 2024 QB class in sofla. I'm going to go ahead and give out my first hot take of the year - we don't land any of those 3. Aronson is over hyped and I don't think UM has him at the top of their board. Posse is good but he has his eyes set on the SEC, supposedly. The chaminade kid is tricky - really raw kid and if we miss out on the top guys in 2023, I don't think Mario puts all his eggs in the basket of a kid who's really raw unless he's QB2 in that class.

Lots of time to go b/w now and then obviously, but I've heard that things are not as much of a layup as people think.
Can't remember the connection to Posse's dad, but I've heard (secondhand) from somebody that knows him that he won't be going to UM. Similar things about him being sec bound.

Had a buddy that used to live in WC and worked at AAA’s west coast headquarters. Unbelievable talent walking around and man I had some great times there.

Pretty sure the WC cops would tased and take anyone wearing jorts behind the broadway plaza and beat them senseless.

Legit unbelievable talent.

Advertisement
Yup, so many big names on the line to know, it’s almost a lock that’s the focus for the next 2-3 years.
We invested in Mario, so gotta trust the process but time and time again, we have learned that the easiest route to success in CFB is a QB. ****, Mario’s best year was because he had a game changer at QB. He is going the UGA, early Bama and LSU route. It’s a tougher route IMHO but let the man do his thing.

We invested in Mario, so gotta trust the process but time and time again, we have learned that the easiest route to success in CFB is a QB. ****, Mario’s best year was because he had a game changer at QB. He is going the UGA, early Bama and LSU route. It’s a tougher route IMHO but let the man do his thing.
I agree but there’s a solid foundation at the position at the moment. Fortunately getting a game changing QB is not make or break…yet.

Advertisement
I agree but there’s a solid foundation at the position at the moment. Fortunately getting a game changing QB is not make or break…yet.
Agreed we have room for error to fvck up there. My thinking though is, it’s hard enough to get ahead of the chains in roster building, when you are ahead at the the premier position in the game, you gotta stay ahead. You go for greatness, you are no longer looking to get a great starter, you are looking for a program changer. I am fully cognizant there are multiple ways to skin a cat but I have PTSD from the strategy of saving anything for a later time when it comes to recruiting.

Agreed we have room for error to fvck up there. My thinking though is, it’s hard enough to get ahead of the chains in roster building, when you are ahead at the the premier position in the game, you gotta stay ahead. You go for greatness, you are no longer looking to get a great starter, you are looking for a program changer. I am fully cognizant there are multiple ways to skin a cat but I have PTSD from the strategy of saving anything for a later time when it comes to recruiting.
It’s definitely a difficult choice to make. I like that they want a big fish and more developmental guy. Probably going to be some strong portal options too, if TVD has the kind of season he’s capable of there’s no reason Mario couldn’t land a whale in the portal.

Advertisement
Back