Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
nero.jpeg

Official Visit Bag for elite recruit -----> $50,000
NIL Deal for 5* Quarterback -----> $5,000,000 :rolleyes:
Watching crocsville twist in agonizing torment for 3 months -----> Priceless

Man something crazy to think about is even regarding the local recruits, growing up all they remember are the Canes being Scrubs. I'm 28 and my first season watching the canes was the 2001season. These current crop of of 16,17,18 year old first memory of the canes are the AL Golden canes 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sounds like 1 of 2 things are going on

1. Rashada took the UF bag and is locked in with them. Now UF and Rashada are creating a narrative that Florida beat Miami in a recruiting battle for his services to further raise the impact of his commitment.

2. Rashada is going to take the UF bag but is trying to negotiate a higher payout and the best team in his top7 to try and needle UF higher is Miami

Now if Rashada does come for the OV then I'd say Gaby or his sources have been getting fed strategic misinformation
Or there is no great conspiracy and it is # 3 where the kid has actual interest in Miami and Gaby just doesn't know anything. It all depends on whether he actual visits.

Or there is no great conspiracy and it is # 3 where the kid has actual interest in Miami and Gaby just doesn't know anything. It all depends on whether he actual visits.
Gaby has been adamant Miami is off the Rashada recruitment. That is the genesis of any "conspiracy"

If Gaby has accurate info, then UF and/or Rashada are definitely playing some type of game to make it look like Miami is aggressively pursuing him.

If Miami is pursuing Rashada then Gaby is getting mislead.

One of these scenarios are playing out so this isn't some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory I am proposing. These are the most likely scenarios to describe what is actually happening.

Without Gaby's strong statements saying Miami is not active in the recruitment there would be no need to hypothesize why Miami is rumored to be involved.

Gaby has been adamant Miami is off the Rashada recruitment. That is the genesis of any "conspiracy"

If Gaby has accurate info, then UF and/or Rashada are definitely playing some type of game to make it look like Miami is aggressively pursuing him.

One of these scenarios are playing out so this isn't some tinfoil hat conspiracy theory I am proposing. These are the most likely scenarios to describe what is actually happening.

Without Gaby's strong statements saying Miami is not active in the recruitment there would be no need to hypothesize why Miami is rumored to be involved.
If this is true, and Rashada/UF is playing the game, there’s only one way to combat this and snatch back momentum.

Would be a fantastic time for one of these alleged silent commits to pop…not a knock on anyone or if you think silent are bs, etc., just think if they’re maximizing this recruiting win, we should strike back.

Advertisement
Sounds like 1 of 2 things are going on

1. Rashada took the UF bag and is locked in with them. Now UF and Rashada are creating a narrative that Florida beat Miami in a recruiting battle for his services to further raise the impact of his commitment.

2. Rashada is going to take the UF bag but is trying to negotiate a higher payout and the best team in his top7 to try and needle UF higher is Miami

Now if Rashada does come for the OV then I'd say Gaby or his sources have been getting fed strategic misinformation
#1 is a solid move if they pull that off. It’s not new but still a shrewd move to help the recruiting class.

I think it’s probably a bit of both. Mario has been reported to stay on every recruit. So Miami not recruiting him is probably false. I’d imagine UF is doing some gamesmanship if they have him locked up.

I also think Mario may want to spread some of the NIL money on the trenches this class as opposed to blowing his load on a QB. Just how I’m reading the situation.

If this is true, and Rashada/UF is playing the game, there’s only one way to combat this and snatch back momentum.

Would be a fantastic time for one of these alleged silent commits to pop…not a knock on anyone or if you think silent are bs, etc., just think if they’re maximizing this recruiting win, we should strike back.
Honestly, I think it is more likely Rashada and pops are trying to up the bag. I'm not convinced UF is at the point of playing games that deep just yet.

I believe Gaby is right on this one.

So, while it's an L big picture wise since we were in the recruitment. I don't think it is a H2H beat down for a coveted must have recruit like Citizen or Jackson. Although the Gata will certainly want to spin it that way.

Or maybe it's neither of these scenarios and these recruiting sites are putting out bad information (that can't be proven) to cause Gator panic and get more clicks.

Advertisement
Honestly, I think it is more likely Rashada and pops are trying to up the bag. I'm not convinced UF is at the point of playing games that deep just yet.

I believe Gaby is right on this one.

So, while it's an L big picture wise since we were in the recruitment. I don't think it is a H2H beat down for a coveted must have recruit like Citizen or Jackson. Although the Gata will certainly want to spin it that way.
We can get revenge with Malik, Kirkland, Jalen Brown, Baxter…hopefully most of em.

I could definitely see UF throwing some stuff out there to make it seem like they are beating us head to head for a guy rather then us going in a different direction due to not wanting to break the bank for a guy. That obviously helps their image as they recruit additional players against us.

Advertisement
I could definitely see UF throwing some stuff out there to make it seem like they are beating us head to head for a guy rather then us going in a different direction due to not wanting to break the bank for a guy. That obviously helps their image as they recruit additional players against us.
In theory, that is beating us out though..it’s just from a financial standpoint. Still a win for them, if this ends up happening. It’s not end-all-be-all, but we’d be naïve to write off UF’s money going forward.

I am just happy the Gaby finally took a fvking stance on something vs the hedging he usually does.

Advertisement
Back