Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I personally don’t believe that. Do they feed him what they want him to have? Of course but imo most of his info isn’t coming from staff. Also I’d be willing to bet most staffers have no clue where they stand with Rashada as for as negotiations go.

God's honest truth, right there.

The only people who KNOW are Mario, some of the coaches, and probably Dan/Zo/Ed/DVD/Rumph.

Everyone else is on "need to know" and they motherfvcking don't need to know.

Advertisement
They’re idiots and that’s false.

The only info UF or any other school has on Rashada is what his dad tells them. It’s not like there’s a Zoom call with UF, Oregon and Miami having a live auction. The dad can make up whatever ludicrous number he wants and have UF negotiating against themselves……. or any other school for that matter.

Everything i've read with these NIL numbers screams nothing more than a ploy to up the offers. I don't believe half of the numbers i see bc before NIL, kids were had for MUCH cheaper rates. These boosters are not going to throw 4-5x heavyweight money around without a ROI.....and even then, some of the numbers still sound ridiculous bc you can't control that player. He could leave next week. Boosters with that kind of money got it by being able to control situations.

On a sidenote, i can see a team without a QB overpaying for one, although i would expect a higher occurrence to be via the Portal than an unproven HS kid who may need some time to develop.

first time GIF

Definitely not first time. Have seen this same sh*t every year. You would think more people would have caught on by now. But unfortunately no such luck.

Advertisement
In the world where we do make a big $$ offer to land this kid, we've plausibly established that it would be the NIL market pushing the decision and not Mario.

I don't even know what that means.

Rashada has liked Mario since Mario was at Oregon. Not sure why you think Mario and the UM offensive coaches aren't a factor.

Yes, in the NIL Era, NIL makes a difference. You've had multiple people say that UM's NIL deal is not the highest of the bunch. You have no idea what it will take to land this kid (factors), and that's not a personal criticism, it's just a reflection of reality.

As I have discussed with multiple people over the past few days, we are about to find out the most important factor or factors, and what is real and what is bullcrap.

No need to make any blanket assumptions in advance. But I think we've known all along that NIL would be a pretty important factor, and whether it is the #1 factor or the #3 factor, nobody really knows. Yet.

In the world where we do make a big $$ offer to land this kid, we've plausibly established that it would be the NIL market pushing the decision and not Mario.

Mario was on Rashada from his time at Oregon. If he was still there you can be rest assured they would still be going hard for him

Everything i've read with these NIL numbers screams nothing more than a ploy to up the offers. I don't believe half of the numbers i see bc before NIL, kids were had for MUCH cheaper rates. These boosters are not going to throw 4-5x heavyweight money around without a ROI.....and even then, some of the numbers still sound ridiculous bc you can't control that player. He could leave next week. Boosters with that kind of money got it by being able to control situations.

On a sidenote, i can see a team without a QB overpaying for one, although i would expect a higher occurrence to be via the Portal than an unproven HS kid who may need some time to develop.
If we get him expect the gaytors to say we paid him $5mil per week

Advertisement
When I say “ majority of the staff “ I’m talking on field too.
Hopefully you are correct. This is 100% the way it’s supposed to be handled in my opinion.
I was recently reading about the CIA operation in Pakistan. He captured an extremely high-level Al-Qaeda guy. He was supposed to be transferred to one of those black sites. When he got to the airport the guys picking up the target asked who is that guy? The guys dropping him off said “I’m sorry guys but he’s on a need to know basis”.

The guy then asked “hey where are you taking him”? He responded “sorry that’s on need to know basis”

The guy went out to write about how that’s exactly how the CIA operate and that’s why it’s so difficult for secrets to get out. You make a post near married in the CIA don’t tell each other about operations for things are working on. It’s understood

Advertisement
Definitely not first time. Have seen this same sh*t every year. You would think more people would have caught on by now. But unfortunately no such luck.
People always get greedy and want more now. Understandable to an extent but one recruit can't make or break the program, no matter how good he is.

Advertisement
Well, he has put his balls on the line here so this will either validate him or sink him.
Sounds like 1 of 2 things are going on

1. Rashada took the UF bag and is locked in with them. Now UF and Rashada are creating a narrative that Florida beat Miami in a recruiting battle for his services to further raise the impact of his commitment.

2. Rashada is going to take the UF bag but is trying to negotiate a higher payout and the best team in his top7 to try and needle UF higher is Miami

Now if Rashada does come for the OV then I'd say Gaby or his sources have been getting fed strategic misinformation

Sounds like 1 of 2 things are going on

1. Rashada took the UF bag and is locked in with them. Now UF and Rashada are creating a narrative that Florida beat Miami in a recruiting battle for his services to further raise the impact of his commitment.

2. Rashada is going to take the UF bag but is trying to negotiate a higher payout and the best team in his top7 to try and needle UF higher is Miami

Now if Rashada does come for the OV then I'd say Gaby or his sources have been getting fed strategic misinformation
It’s probably #1 and if so, well played. This would erase whatever sting and perception lingering from losing Citizen and Jenkins to us all the while jump starting a dying 23 recruiting class for them.

Advertisement
Back