Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I think with some of these players the nil money isn’t “right now money”.
No one knows how these nils work as far as payment schedules.

Not saying Rashada is like that.

But these kids have seen their parents jump through hoops, borrow noney, refinance homes, take a second job, just to be able to support layers in their dreams.

They might want that taken care of before they commit.

I’m no insider, nor am I saying that this is the issue with Rashada. But it’s definitely an issue to consider.

I’ve said before that I’m not gonna play the moral authority when it comes to getting money.

But unless there is a major discrepancy between offers the choice should always be the smart one and not the more lucrative one.

The ace in our deck in some of thes player’s recruitment (imo) isn’t gonna be nil or depth chart or program.
I think it’s gonna be Zo.
No im 100% about NIL, i don't mind when kids get the money however much they are able to get. Its the idea of a bidding war i do not like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what i’m thinking is we cooled on him but are trying to get an ov to try and seal this thing before he commits. A sort of rekindling of fire. If he visits and during the visit and shows true interest maybe the staff will make him qb1 for this class

Why are there so many stubborn hard-headed posters who keep saying we "cooled" on Rashada. NEVER HAPPENED. At no time did Mario and the staff ever cool on him, but we have ALWAYS continued to recruit mulitple quarterbacks over the past 7 months, including Nico Iamaleava, when he was still uncommitted.

Just stop it. We've never cooled on any recruits that Mario made offers to. Some are solidly committed elsewhere, but Jaden Rashada is, and always has been, a top priority of Mario, both at Oregon and Miami.

Advertisement
Why are there so many stubborn hard-headed posters who keep saying we "cooled" on Rashada. NEVER HAPPENED. At no time did Mario and the staff ever cool on him, but we have ALWAYS continued to recruit mulitple quarterbacks over the past 7 months, including Nico Iamaleava, when he was still uncommitted.

Just stop it. We've never cooled on any recruits that Mario made offers to. Some are solidly committed elsewhere, but Jaden Rashada is, and always has been, a top priority of Mario, both at Oregon and Miami.
Yeah, don't understand the "cooled" comments. What the staff IS doing is not allowing Rashada to control the situation and dictate the terms. We have other options that are being pursued so it's not Rashada or bust if he decides to overplay his value. Florida, on the hand is being controlled by Rashada like a cat toying with a mouse. Rashada may go there, but everything is 100% on his terms.

Advertisement
They’re idiots and that’s false.

The only info UF or any other school has on Rashada is what his dad tells them. It’s not like there’s a Zoom call with UF, Oregon and Miami having a live auction. The dad can make up whatever ludicrous number he wants and have UF negotiating against themselves……. or any other school for that matter.
Dad sounds smart and very shortsighted

Gaby doubling down:
D9C57394-7FB2-4E8C-B6DE-81547F9603A5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They’re idiots and that’s false.

The only info UF or any other school has on Rashada is what his dad tells them. It’s not like there’s a Zoom call with UF, Oregon and Miami having a live auction. The dad can make up whatever ludicrous number he wants and have UF negotiating against themselves……. or any other school for that matter.
$5M would be fine if it was TOTAL and only played yearly - $1M each year, $2M if he starts as a senior.

If it were yearly, he can **** right off lol. And I want us to pay the QB a lot. But it's gotta be for a guaranteed starter.

Advertisement
Back