Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Is that just a result of unforeseen circumstances (ie the weather) or do you think he is dragging that out????
I think that he isn’t confident in his arm so if he threw in front of a staff that’s probably going to want to get vertical being that we’re a run centric offense that his offer wouldn’t be commitable.

Advertisement
I think that he isn’t confident in his arm so if he threw in front of a staff that’s probably going to want to get vertical being that we’re a run centric offense that his offer wouldn’t be commitable.
That’s gotta be a “red flag” no?? I mean maybe not as big as a “red flag” as a QB justifiably trying to maximize their NIL value but a “red flag” nonetheless

That’s gotta be a “red flag” no?? I mean maybe not as big as a “red flag” as a QB justifiably trying to maximize their NIL value but a “red flag” nonetheless
my thoughts too. But on the other hand, nothing lost for Mario and staff to keep the conversation going.... At least until Rashada and/or Moore is out of the picture. I doubt he'll get any other major offer without throwing for them...

my thoughts too. But on the other hand, nothing lost for Mario and staff to keep the conversation going.... At least until Rashada and/or Moore is out of the picture. I doubt he'll get any other major offer without throwing for them...
Yep can’t be a kid who plays where he plays, not camp and not play the 7 on 7 circuit then not throw for staffs that request it. Really difficult to get a committable offer from a major school like that

Yep can’t be a kid who plays where he plays, not camp and not play the 7 on 7 circuit then not throw for staffs that request it. Really difficult to get a committable offer from a major school like that
Forget an offer... if this is true, do you trust a kid like that with the ball in his hands with one drive left to win the game?

Advertisement
Ok so before we start some unfounded rumor, has it been confirmed that he has sidestepped throwing for the coaches or is this just typical CIS opinion thats being stated as fact.

I know he had coaches visit to see him throw the first time but it was raining.

Ok so before we start some unfounded rumor, has it been confirmed that he has sidestepped throwing for the coaches or is this just typical CIS opinion thats being stated as fact.

Did he still throw when they visited while raining?

This chap will not be required to play anytime in the next 3 seasons minimum. Im fairly confident our roster will be significantly improved by that time. That would be Mario's 4th season when he is a redshirt SO or Junior. I said great talent around him. People here like to make pronouncement about players they have no idea about. Same back and forthan was having when i said TVD was a better QB than King. Just as a pure QB. Naa, he never played blah blah blah. Wrong. Some of you choose to.be antagonistic for no reason its amazing
Don't know much about Williams, but from all the descriptions of his traits I've read from posters here, he sounds like a Ryan Finley clone. Tall, accurate, game manager type with just enough athleticism to make the plays. He wouldn't be my top target, but definitely worth keeping on the board if the top choices are swayed by other teams having lesser QB rooms and quicker paths to starting. A Ryan Finley type can win you games if you have a solid team around you, and makes for a good insurance pick up.

Advertisement

Fair point and I Don’t know for certain but after the original session didn’t happen UM requested a waiver which they received. They immediately scheduled to go out and see him throw. Now apparently that never happened and we still waiting to see him throw. FWIW I asked Gaby why it hadn’t happened and he just ignored question.

LMAO

So gator poster with "a source close to Rashada" says "they got him" and his father " doesnt like Miami"

Of course this made them very happy... They are harassing Alderman to drop his cb for UF. They asked if he was waiting to see if Rashada gives the Canes an OV..
"Basically. Don’t really wanna hype anyone up on a guess also, even if it’s an educated one"
I think Gaby said he doesn’t foresee an OV from Rashada.

Case in point, Jalen Brown’s comments today at Overtime OT7 event when discussing his OV’s and eventual decision:

Brown isn't sure when exactly he will make a decision, but he did acknowledge that he's keeping a close eye on where some of the top quarterbacks in the class of 2023 land as he's close with Dante Moore and has caught passes from Jaden Rashada in the past.

"I'm trying to figure out my situation, but it would be nice to team up with one of the top quarterbacks in the country whether that be Dante Moore or Jaden Rashada. Really any one of them," Brown said.
Fwiw, Gaby says he asked Jalen about Emory and he said he doesn’t know who he is.

Advertisement
This is a really really good point.

Only thing that had me stumped was how he got an elite 11 invite without camping anywhere? Because I couldn't find anything saying that he has been to a single camp.

Lol I had to search all over the place but I finally found it. And holy **** is it disappointing. To get into the elite 11 regionals all they really have to do is pay a $50 fee and show up. I can't figure out how somebody makes the finals. It sure as **** isn't the SPARQ rating they preach about. The best I can tell, they go straight down the 247 composite. If a player went to a regional and is in the top 20, he's getting an invite. If he didn't participate in a regional they move to the next highest ranked QB.

Which is pretty ****** considering 247 was talking it up like their rankings managed to predict the elite 11 invitees perfectly.

Anyway, Williams SPARQ rating didn't crack the top 10 in his region which had by far the worst SPARQ ratings compared to the other regions. His arm better be big time because he's not much of an athlete.

Advertisement

Only thing that had me stumped was how he got an elite 11 invite without camping anywhere? Because I couldn't find anything saying that he has been to a single camp.

Lol I had to search all over the place but I finally found it. And holy **** is it disappointing. To get into the elite 11 regionals all they really have to do is pay a $50 fee and show up. I can't figure out how somebody makes the finals. It sure as **** isn't the SPARQ rating they preach about. The best I can tell, they go straight down the 247 composite. If a player went to a regional and is in the top 20, he's getting an invite. If he didn't participate in a regional they move to the next highest ranked QB.

Which is pretty ****** considering 247 was talking it up like their rankings managed to predict the elite 11 invitees perfectly.

Anyway, Williams SPARQ rating didn't crack the top 10 in his region which had by far the worst SPARQ ratings compared to the other regions. His arm better be big time because he's not much of an athlete.
Tom Brady ran a 5.28 40 yard dash.

He had the second highest arm rating in the country per Elite 11 Twitter. That’s why he got an invite to finals.

Advertisement
Back