Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

1654819372569.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to invoke the spirit of @Liberty City El here, but with all this commotion around QBs getting ready to land, I legit took the time to look at Rashada, Moore and Williams back to back to back.

Legit think Williams has the best shot to have the best college career of the three.
(That does not mean hes the most talented)

Rashada has the most potential and gives the university the most immediate clout. His the most talked about name among fans and recruits, so he would come with a lot of fan fair and some commits probably.

His game is all about that howitzer that could rifle one through Supermans chest. Its MAhomes esque, no lie.

Moore is the savvy, any playbook type who could play in most offenses. He has some fan fair too and would bring clout as a five star.

Williams is the very good at everything type who seems to more of a confidence type that really be unlocked if he feels believed in.

With that said, of the three Williams feels like he could be a day one guy. He's built, tall, strong arm, ridiculously accurate. Because of that he could be that four year starter that builds a resume from Frosh to finish.

Rashada and Moore feel like they both need seasoning despite them both having at least one elite trait.

Jaden seems to look down feel every play, and throws bullets every throw. That seems like a winning recipe until you realize in college you can't hold the ball that long and you need to have finesse and work the intermediate game. The HS numbers are mediocre, and tells me not that he can't be prolific, but needs to earn a little more trust from his coaches.

Moore is the opposite, but the same. He can run any offense it seems, and is elite in the pocket, looks savvy AF most plays. But once offense realize his game is only about 30 yards down field, he can be tee'd off upon by defenses that pack the middle or play sticky to receivers. Feels like while he could understand and execute most offenses, he needs one that highlights players in space and savvy OC to unlock his career.

Ultimately, Jaden ceiling is sky high, Moore's floor is very high, and Williams seems to unlocked a level above Moore, having nearly elite pocket presence with a much better arm.

@Liberty City El - do what you do and tell me where I'm missing. The rest of y'all, don't hurt me too bad.

Need to invoke the spirit of @Liberty City El here, but with all this commotion around QBs getting ready to land, I legit took the time to look at Rashada, Moore and Williams back to back to back.

Legit think Williams has the best shot to have the best college career of the three.

Rashada has the most potential and gives the university the most immediate clout. His the most talked about name among fans and recruits, so he would come with a lot of fan fair and some commits probably.

His game is all about that howitzer that could rifle one through Supermans chest. Its MAhomes esque, no lie.

Moore is the savvy, any playbook type who could play in most offenses. He has some fan fair too and would bring clout as a five star.

Williams is the very good at everything type who seems to more of a confidence type that really be unlocked if he feels believed in.

With that said, of the three Williams feels like he could be a day one guy. He's built, tall, strong arm, ridiculously accurate. Because of that he could be that four year starter that builds a resume from Frosh to finish.

Rashada and Moore feel like they both need seasoning despite them both having at least one elite trait.

Jaden seems to look down feel every play, and throws bullets every throw. That seems like a winning recipe until you realize in college you can't hold the ball that long and you need to have finesse and work the intermediate game. The HS numbers are mediocre, and tells me not that he can't be prolific, but needs to earn a little more trust from his coaches.

Moore is the opposite, but the same. He can run any offense it seems, and is elite in the pocket, looks savvy AF most plays. But once offense realize his game is only about 30 yards down field, he can be tee'd off upon by defenses that pack the middle or play sticky to receivers. Feels like while he could understand and execute most offenses, he needs one that highlights players in space and savvy OC to unlock his career.

Ultimately, Jaden ceiling is sky high, Moore's floor is very high, and Williams seems to unlocked a level above Moore, having nearly elite pocket presence with a much better arm.

@Liberty City El - do what you do and tell me where I'm missing. The rest of y'all, don't hurt me too bad.
Is this your assessment from highlights or game film?

Advertisement

Lol you good bro, that’s your assessment & I respect it, whether I agree with it or not, I respect that you’re willing to say how you feel based on what you see/think & there’s nothing wrong with that.

I never set myself up as the arbiter of prospects, I just offer my opinion based on what I see & leave it at that.

I’m wrong just as much as anybody, so my word for sure ain’t the Gospel.

Lol you good bro, that’s your assessment & I respect it, whether I agree with it or not, I respect that you’re willing to say how you feel based on what you see/think & there’s nothing wrong with that.

I never set myself up as the arbiter of prospects, I just offer my opinion based on what I see & leave it at that.

Oddly enough I haven't seen an Emory opinion posted. 🤔

Fam you know its all love! You keep us fed so we (me for sure) like to get your take on things cause you definitely hit more than you miss, big ups.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams has the best processing ability out of the three in my opinion. However, I wouldn't say its something the other guys won't get, he is just further developed in that aspect.

Moore and Rashada are more gifted in natural throwing ability and athleticism. This doesn't mean Williams is not athletic, he is more than capable of improvising and using it, he is just not doing because it is not his style of play.

But Williams will have a very solid college career at the minimum because of that. Even judging from how he has handled his recruitment, both him and his parents seem to be leveled, smart people with a clear plan and understanding.

As for Rashada and Moore, they have higher ceilings than Williams simply because of natural gift.

Advertisement
Back