Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I'll just say this about the way Mario recruits.

In the past, other coaches have "moved on". They stopped calling, they stopped texting, they stopped e-mailing. And our results were consistent with that kind of drop-off in communication.

Mario doesn't "move on". He may prepare his contingencies and fallback plans, but he doesn't "move on".

I should have been more specific - I'm sure Mario is still on Rashada and actively recruiting him but they are also amping up the heat on Moore. Or, it could be that the intensity has been there all along and it's more of the kids that are cooling.

Advertisement
Eh. I think you'd be hard pressed to see a lot of performances where a guy has 267 yards of offense and 3 TDs on 7 plays. That's pretty silly. But again, cupcakes, and he didn't blow the doors off anyone post-injury.
Typed a response and accidentally deleted it due to posting while incomplete. He had 2 good runs and 1 good throw rolling out in his highlights is the TLDR.

Otherwise, he did hit 3 good deep throws, but those plays were wide open. For example, against FAU he was 3/8 for 40, and most of it came from one throw on 4th and 4. He still had to hit the deep throws, but you don't typically get WRs that open against P5 teams. If the hype is coming from those games, they need to reel it in, it was against cupcakes like you said.

Waiting for the nugget to drop - “Rashada takes a 1 day official to pick up his NIL bag” because no way this is about Napier all of a sudden coming out of no where as some QB whisperer.

1654803284189.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll just say this about the way Mario recruits.

In the past, other coaches have "moved on". They stopped calling, they stopped texting, they stopped e-mailing. And our results were consistent with that kind of drop-off in communication.

Mario doesn't "move on". He may prepare his contingencies and fallback plans, but he doesn't "move on".
Exactly! Mario has been dropped from the top 8 already by a couple recruits only to end up with an official visit. Chase Bisontis reported that Mirabal and Mario significantly increased their efforts after being dropped from consideration. We will see what happens in that case, but Mario doubles and triples down, he doesn't move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok - I lied. Sorry that I missed this one but I will leave it with this one as it speaks for itself:

View attachment 188742

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF
Sound Gator Logicz. "I haven't heard anything about his recruitment, no lean in any direction...but f it, we're the favorite because we just got a 16 hour midweek OV. It'll fire up the board and I'm employed to do so."

There it is!!!!! @cway313 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I knew where this was headed!!

View attachment 188735

This will be soooo glorious...

When the Gaytors whiff on Rashada and every other QB, then they suddenly realize that a guy in their own backyard made the Elite 11...a guy they have ignored all along...and a guy that they will SUDDENLY try to recruit at the last minute...

Good lord, it's one thing that the Gaytors have a playbook...it's another thing that they have such a weak and predictable playbook...

And this is the one of the ULTIMATE characteristics of Gaytor arrogance...the "we can start recruiting a lower-rated kid at the last minute and he will **** in his pants just to have an offer from Gaytor Nationz Brandz"...

Advertisement
Back