Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Not a back up plan. Alternative. I will put a good bet, Emory blows up late in the cycle. Remember all the teams that came after Jaccurri late, smelling something similar.
New P5 schools went after Jacurri late. True. However, he was slated to be UF's quarterback commit before Brian Johnson went to the Eagles. Jacurri was an elite 11 qb and a big time winner before his senior season.

Lots of knowledge here.

So. How's the QB situation looking for next year?

Considering possible portal openings as well . . .

TrumpyCane wants you guys to know Rashada can still take a visit after he “commits”

Imagine thinking this recruitment is over in June
This. If somebody calls him in December and is like “ here’s another 500 k” I’m sure he’ll be like “ you know I’m already locked in , sorry “. Lol.

This. If somebody calls him in December and is like “ here’s another 500 k” I’m sure he’ll be like “ you know I’m already locked in , sorry “. Lol.
So has staff conceded from what you know? Any thoughts on if we get an OV?

Advertisement
There were posters saying I was attacking his character for saying exactly this. And its not like his family is even making it a secret.

Nothing he has said or done should make anyone think he's closing up shop after committing. I mean.. if A&M doesn't have a QB a week before signing day, you'd have to be naive af to sleep easy based on his commitment alone.

There were posters saying I was attacking his character for saying exactly this. And its not like his family is even making it a secret.

Nothing he has said or done should make anyone think he's closing up shop after committing. I mean.. if A&M doesn't have a QB a week before signing day, you'd have to be naive af to sleep easy based on his commitment alone.
Why would somebody pass up an extra 500 k or maybe more just because it’s late in the process , only because they’re committed ? Money always makes a significant jump late in a kids recruitment , why would it change in the new Nil world?

Maybe kids will lock it down after commiting but like you said “it would be naive to think different”. As I’ve always said “ the only thing better than money is more money“.

Not disagreeing. But it would be unconventional for the QB to commit and then open it back up without a staff change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would somebody pass up an extra 500 k or maybe more just because it’s late in the process , only because they’re committed ? Money always makes a significant jump late in a kids recruitment , why would it change in the new Nil world?

Maybe kids will lock it down after commiting but like you said “it would be naive to think different”. As I’ve always said “ the only thing better than money is more money“.
Integrity isn’t even a consideration any more..?

The days of “my word is all I got” are far gone .

This culture sucks

If anyone knows that “ committed” don’t mean squat when it comes to recruiting no one knows this better than Cane fans…only thing that means sHT is “signed”…until then ,especially nowadays, committed is a word not taught in S. Fla.

Commitments didn’t mean squat before NIL. They’re even more meaningless now. I’d be incredibly shocked if a guy who’s been openly selling his services to the highest bidder would all of the sudden take the honorable high road and turn down a bigger offer once he “commits”. Capitalism baby!

Advertisement
Back