Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

I like us for that last OV before the announcement.

The beauty of living in a city with one of the busiest international airports is they go to small nearby regional airports like Gainesville. There is a direct flight everyday from Miami to Gainesville then he could take a direct home from Miami

Advertisement
So, one OV left right? He has visited Ole Miss already, and now has LSU, TAMU, and UF scheduled?

Oh brother lol.

At least a Gaytor writer FINALLY acknowledged that Miami was in it, but with the most passive-aggressive beta diss possible:

1654204132654.png

The beauty of living in a city with one of the busiest international airports is they go to small nearby regional airports like Gainesville. There is a direct flight everyday from Miami to Gainesville then he could take a direct home from Miami

He's going to Las Vegas directly from his Hogtown visit. We'd have to get Jaden to OV after the 7-on-7 in Vegas.

But...you know...I seem to know a guy who will be flying DIRECTLY back to Miami from Vegas...what's his name...Coach Du-something-or-other?

Oh, and isn't Jaden's 7-on-7 team sponsored by some attorney in Miami? John Ru-something-or-other?

I smell a 767 flying from Vegas-to-Miami on June 12th...a 767 with sleeping quarters, so Jaden can get some rest, unlike when he was forced to fly on that that cross-country puddle-jumper that had to weather a storm in Atlanta to make it to Hogtown National Air Depot for a one-day visit to "not-as-bad-as-I-thought-it-would-be" Alachua County...

I'm not saying this is the actual reason, but unlike BabyD!ck Billy Gaypier, Mario doesn't leak all of his moves through a "multiple" Chick Fil-A "owner"...

1654205804291.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
On one of the recent “West of the Rest” They talk about how no nonsense Jaden is at all of these camps and how uber competitive he is…

That’s the mindset that Mario absolutely loves. Would have to imagine Mario will do everything he can to land this kid. I think he’s better than Jacurri and could beat him out after Jake leaves.

Advertisement
Trying to figure this out here, if he chooses to not take an OV to Miami, then Miami must have moved on from him?
John Candy Reaction GIF

You know it’s entirely possible for that to be true… it can also be true he likes the deals or depth charts at other schools better… guess we’ll find out soon enough

Advertisement
You know it’s entirely possible for that to be true… it can also be true he likes the deals or depth charts at other schools better… guess we’ll find out soon enough
Sure it could be true, can also be true that Mario was simply out recruited for the guy…..we’ll see

Wilt's Dong, who knows more than anyone (although we all know he doesn't know everything) had a write-up yesterday with a ton of notes on highly ranked players, and said he was taking an official to A&M this weekend, as we know. But added, "Oregon, Ole Miss, LSU, and Florida are among the other players." Not even a mention of Miami as being in the running. Could be nothing. But he's usually pretty on top of **** near everything.

Sure it could be true, can also be true that Mario was simply out recruited for the guy…..we’ll see
I think it’s money amount though the depth chart thing could be a tie breaker. They need Rashada to get momentum just like they needed Jason Marshall. Paying whatever they need to in order to be the top bidder will save Billy’s recruiting for certain on offense. I dread them getting this boost.

I think it’s money amount though the depth chart thing could be a tie breaker. They need Rashada to get momentum just like they needed Jason Marshall. Paying whatever they need to in order to be the top bidder will save Billy’s recruiting for certain on offense. I dread them getting this boost.
It is pretty obvious that’s the only reason he is listening

Advertisement
Back