Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

It’s really not all over the place at all. Remember what @Cribby said very recently about this is the new trend from kids (in Keem’s thread), say as much disinformation and throw people off as much as possible. Do. Not. Take. Anything. You see from the recruiting sites as anything more than speculation. Trust the posters this cycle. Seriously.
If I've learned anything about following hs recruiting its that the sites like Rivals, 247, etc are equivalent to getting mainstream news from CNN, Fox, or MSNBC.

Advertisement
He will announce for Miami June 18
1654042063833.gif

This recruitment is all over the place. The article above claims his top 3 are Oregon, Miami and.. them.
Its not all over the place if you're listening to @LeedsCane . She said a couple weeks back it was Miami and Oregon in the drivers seat but both her & @Cribby warned about the bullgators potentially putting together an offer the Rashada's can't refuse and not to count them out. I'd imagine A&M could put together a similar offer if they want to get involved also.

This article basically rehashes what she said previously.

It’s really not all over the place at all. Remember what @Cribby said very recently about this is the new trend from kids (in Keem’s thread), say as much disinformation and throw people off as much as possible. Do. Not. Take. Anything. You see from the recruiting sites as anything more than speculation. Trust the posters this cycle. Seriously.
These are crazy times. These kids already change their minds constantly but now they're ******** with reporters. This is wild and its only the start of June. Its going to be impossible to follow recruiting during that stretch between early and regular signing day.

Advertisement
Well if his pops is angling for more money they are playing this the right way.

Oregon - Using their distain of Cristobal and Miami to get the best $$$ from them
Miami - Using Florida to get a better offer out of Miami

Using the NIL Boogeyman A&M also as leverage to drive prices even more lol.

Kid is all over the place and checking out a lot of places. There's nothing wrong with that either, enjoy the process and make the most informed decision you can make. Anyone saying they know much of anything at this point is kidding themselves.

Want to know what's factual, check his OV's. There's no speculation there, unless he changes his plans, but those are two schools that he knows have a serious shot at getting his signature.

Kid is all over the place and checking out a lot of places. There's nothing wrong with that either, enjoy the process and make the most informed decision you can make. Anyone saying they know much of anything at this point is kidding themselves.

Want to know what's factual, check his OV's. There's no speculation there, unless he changes his plans, but those are two schools that he knows have a serious shot at getting his signature.
Follow the visits. 🤞 we lock one down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Adam Gorney: Rivals national recruiter.

SANTA MONICA, Calif. -
Jaden Rashada sat on a deck chair prior to the Steve Clarkson QB Retreat Sunday and took some time for himself.

It was a hectic few days as the four-star quarterback from Pittsburg, Calif., flew back-and-forth across the country to Florida and then back home and then to Los Angeles for the two-day event that was filled with star-studded college and high school quarterbacks.
The previous 72 hours were busy. They were also incredibly valuable as Rashada soaked in everything Florida has to offer and he loved every minute of it especially spending time with first-year coach Billy Napier.
“They have a great future under coach Napier and they can bring Florida back to where they usually are, back to that standard,” Rashada said. “Coach Napier is a great head coach and he’s a winner so who wouldn’t want to play for him.”
Florida was not the first school to recruit Rashada but as Napier figured out the Gators’ 2023 quarterback situation they started getting more involved with the Northern California prospect.
In short, Rashada isn’t worried about when Florida started recruiting him, only if it’s the best fit for his game.
“They came late but they’ve been coming hard and genuine,” Rashada said. “That’s something that’s not really a huge deal with me.
“(Napier) is a player’s coach. He cares about you more as a person than as an athlete. That’s something I noticed in two days.”
LSU, Oregon, Florida, Ole Miss, Miami, Cal and Texas A&M are the final seven for Rashada, who is still planning to commit on June 18. He could take some more visits before announcing his commitment but nothing has been finalized yet.
It’s believed Oregon, Florida and Miami are believed to have an edge right now among his list of frontrunners.

The highlighted comments Rashada made - in turn - make me question his judgement!

And he appears to be so bright, intuitive, and intelligent . . .

That's some of the funniest bull**** I ever - EVER - heard!

OH! I get it! He also wants to do some Standup Comedy - and he was just funning everyone!

Practicing!

Well if his pops is angling for more money they are playing this the right way.

Oregon - Using their distain of Cristobal and Miami to get the best $$$ from them
Miami - Using Florida to get a better offer out of Miami

Using the NIL Boogeyman A&M also as leverage to drive prices even more lol.

Don't forget Ole MIss!

They just genetically modified a chicken - with three legs! The market may be extraordinary when they start breeding them.

Of course, right now, no one can catch the little SOB!

Advertisement
I actually think he has been putting on his poker face throw people off but ends up at Ole Miss. Kiffin likes to play games and orchestrate the big surprise splash commitments. They have a pretty good bag game as well.

I actually think he has been putting on his poker face throw people off but ends up at Ole Miss. Kiffin likes to play games and orchestrate the big surprise splash commitments. They have a pretty good bag game as well.

It would be an ideal fit for rashada. He could be first year starter there under lane. Only risk is it lane bolts in a year or 2.

Advertisement
Back