Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Exactly. If NIL is the driving force 24 hours is more than enough
I know you have access to their 247 board as I see you on the Miami board though I mostly read the gaytor 247 board for entertainment / Gator Tears. Have you seen their Rashada threads where they were literally trying to project his flight path? It’s special over there.

I don’t think they’ll outbid aTm and if it’s close in NIL money, Billy isn’t out-recruiting Jimbo, even with a more favorable depth chart.

Advertisement
I know you have access to their 247 board as I see you on the Miami board though I mostly read the gaytor 247 board for entertainment / Gator Tears. Have you seen their Rashada threads where they were literally trying to project his flight path? It’s special over there.

I don’t think they’ll outbid aTm and if it’s close in NIL money, Billy isn’t out-recruiting Jimbo, even with a more favorable depth chart.
Dog they spent all morning freaking out tracking the weather lol they’re out of control.

Dog they spent all morning freaking out tracking the weather lol they’re out of control.
I literally saw one guy in Atlanta talk about a storm and show the forecast and then they started speculating that he could also change planes in Texas but that would get him there at like 5:30 instead of 3:30 but Billy will put in late hours lol

Seems like entire purpose of trip is to hear the NIL presentation .. Dad not letting that happen without him.

Probably getting a nice “goody bag” for making the trip
The dad shouldn’t let that happen without him. As a parent, I can honestly say I enjoyed those “goody bags” on recruiting trips. Every visit my sons took, I took with them and the bags were plenty. Especially for my son who was recruited by SEC teams.

Advertisement
The dad shouldn’t let that happen without him. As a parent, I can honestly say I enjoyed those “goody bags” on recruiting trips. Every visit my sons took, I took with them and the bags were plenty. Especially for my son who was recruited by SEC teams.
What are some of the goodies one might find in one of those SEC goody bags? More interestingly maybe - what’s in a non-SEC goody bag???

I have a feeling the answer will not be Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting interview- Seems to be a UF guy who got Rashada at the airport today. He talks about all 7 schools on his finalist list. 7 min-8 min mark is mainly UF questions and talk, so okay to skip. The first 7 minutes is interesting on the schools. The last minute is about NIL and his commitment plans. He says it will be june 18th - that's his fathers birthday. Coms across as a thoughtful, well spoken kid. Adamantly says the decision will be HIS not his fathers.

Advertisement
Any chance you can spill the beans on what is in the goody bag. Honestly curious. I was recruited in the wrong sport….

Advertisement
Back