Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

So he went North to go South… And he flew into Hartsfield, which is actually SOUTH of Atlanta… What a backhand by Jaden to UiF lmao

Eh. It's a detour, for sure. If your only goal is to get to Gainesville as soon as possible and you land at ATL, you're on 75 headed south. But it's not THAT far out of the way.

Regardless though, more time he spends anywhere other than Gainesville, the more I LOL.

Advertisement
Eh. It's a detour, for sure. If your only goal is to get to Gainesville as soon as possible and you land at ATL, you're on 75 headed south. But it's not THAT far out of the way.

Regardless though, more time he spends anywhere other than Gainesville, the more I LOL.
Iunno, this still seems pretty out of the way, you have to take 285 and then probably 29 to get there and that if you take the bypass, if not you are likely going through Atlanta traffic, maybe he just isn’t aware of how bad that is lol I do agree once he is up there he can find his way back to 75 and go south but God that’s a detour for sure. Regardless, this is a slap in the face for them and I am loving it, knowing where we sit.

Attachments

• DD72808D-76EC-458E-800C-17E28D6E218E.jpeg
    DD72808D-76EC-458E-800C-17E28D6E218E.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 52
Iunno, this still seems pretty out of the way, you have to take 285 and then probably 29 to get there and that if you take the bypass, if not you are likely going through Atlanta traffic, maybe he just isn’t aware of how bad that is lol I do agree once he is up there he can find his way back to 75 and go south but God that’s a detour for sure. Regardless, this is a slap in the face for them and I am loving it, knowing where we sit.
I-285 in the rain and in the afternoon is literal nightmare.

1000%, what I said doesn't take the Atlanta traffic into account. I'm just saying if you're at ATL and you wanna check out Athens, you're about as close as you're gonna get. Especially if you're from California. But yes, if the goal is to spend as much time as possible in Gainesville, you're hauling *** south IMMEDIATELY if you land at ATL. Going back North on 285 in the middle of the day, in the rain...yikes. I'll bet it's close to a 2 hour ride that's probably only about 80 miles just with the traffic.

Advertisement
Wanted to post this on Gator Tears but I don't know if this is true. @Hoyacane1620 @flagator86 any truth to this?

I have an update...

The Rashadas have never been to Buc-ee's, so they decided to stop as they drove south to Hogtown. Jaden loved the wide selection of jerky as well as the fudge. His mother enjoyed the brisket sandwich so much that they are waiting until breakfast to be able to get the brisket breakfast burritos.

The Rashadas now expect to arrive in Gainesville by 11 am tomorrow morning...

and I am loving it, knowing where we sit.
Can you expand on this hint? Anything significant change from your previous thoughts that it was Oregon and UM as co-leaders with the Gates as the dark horse depending on how much the bull gators were willing to slide under the table?

Advertisement
Wanted to post this on Gator Tears but I don't know if this is true. @Hoyacane1620 @flagator86 any truth to this?
There are so many parallels between this visit and the early phases of the Mims FSU visit that almost didn't happen due to comical delays and excuses. I still wonder if FSU and Norvell didn't mess everything up with their ineptitude if we'd have our RT.

Edit: and Mario witnessed that debacle, I doubt he lets it happen again without getting a visit before the decision.

I-285 in the rain and in the afternoon is literal nightmare.

Can confirm. Just moved to the area. He's looking at a 90 min drive at minimum to get there from the airport with decent traffic. Would be one thing if it was GT and 20 min but that's a whole afternoon commit. Real shame he did that to the Gators. Hate to see it

Advertisement
Can confirm. Just moved to the area. He's looking at a 90 min drive at minimum to get there from the airport with decent traffic. Would be one thing if it was GT and 20 min but that's a whole afternoon commit. Real shame he did that to the Gators. Hate to see it
It takes a 1/2 hour just to leave the **** airport. Not my problem though. Sucks ole Billy is getting bullied like Mullen by Kirby.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back