Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement

This is the 2nd school to immediately take another QB right after Rashada leaves (arky and ole miss). Pretty clear whats going on here.

Rashada: Ruiz giving me this.

Arky/Ole Miss: Woah thats a little outside our budget. But look at this beautiful town.

Rashada: So youre not gonna beat it? I'm out.

Arky/Ole Miss: Hey Jimmy! Call that other QB and let him know we will take his commitment now!

Advertisement
This is the 2nd school to immediately take another QB right after Rashada leaves (arky and ole miss). Pretty clear whats going on here.

Rashada: Miami giving me this.

Arky/Ole Miss: Woah thats a little outside our budget. But look at this beautiful town.

Rashada: So youre not gonna beat it? I'm out.

Arky/Ole Miss: Hey Jimmy! Call that other QB and let him know we will take his commitment now!
I swear that's what I was thinking exactly lol

I wonder if these kids and their representation have offers in writing to present to others schools during negotiations for NIL. What is to stop them from claiming another school offered them X to go there?

Advertisement
@1murhurricane is TXAM a real threat here looks like field winding down 👀?

According to my guy no. Ole Miss was the only legit threat minus Saban and that doesn't look real according to him... I was told we will know June 12th but as you guys know you always have to put the dreaded TIFIW with these kinds of recruitments.
I wonder if these kids and their representation have offers in writing to present to others schools during negotiations for NIL. What is to stop them from claiming another school offered them X to go there?
Some of these guys even sign NIL and have that in writing that if they go to the school this document is valid agreements. It's a case by case.

According to my guy no. Ole Miss was the only legit threat minus Saban and that doesn't look real according to him... I was told we will know June 12th but as you guys know you always have to put the dreaded TIFIW with these kinds of recruitments.

Some of these guys even sign NIL and have that in writing that if they go to the school this document is valid agreements. It's a case by case.

Interesting. Appreciate the insight. I guess that is like Mims signing the NIL with urinal U and going back to Athens

Advertisement
Y’all realize that NIL can’t include performance based incentives, right?
I’m not sure why not? Most contracts for sponsored athletes have performance incentives in them. This is because the value of their NAME, IMAGE, LIKENESS greatly increases when they perform well. This in turn makes the company more money by giving them more exposure. Why would it be any different for college athletes. If this truly is about name, image, and likeness, then it should 100% have performance incentives. This is the American way.

1650917855220.gif

Advertisement
According to the Ol Miss writers, Kiffin will continue to pursue Rashada and ARch Manning. Most of the posters see the handwriting on the wall for both of them, in all likelihood. Better to get this Reed kid sewn up - supposedly he committed to Kiffin last wednesday, before Rashada got there for his visit.

Advertisement
Back