Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coming to double check bag size.

Rashada taking calls during all these visits

Animated GIF

Advertisement
My only thing with dropping a huge bag on these QB recruits is are they willing to sit and wait there turn? Is rashada or another recruit going to do what Jake did? Siting and waiting 2 years to play is rare for top QBs prospects or are they going to get the quick bag be 2nd or 3rd string and hit the portal and go somewhere and start.

My only thing with dropping a huge bag on these QB recruits is are they willing to sit and wait there turn? Is rashada or another recruit going to do what Jake did? Siting and waiting 2 years to play is rare for top QBs prospects or are they going to get the quick bag be 2nd or 3rd string and hit the portal and go somewhere and start.
Only one way to find. If we don’t drop the bags, someone else will and then be playing on NYE. You want to play big boy cfb? Well this is what it takes and it appears we actually have the means now.

I will never speculate too much about the entirety of an NIL deal and the components, but I would like to think Ruiz (and just about any businessman in the US) would have clauses and stipulations written in the deal that suggest he makes a base amount and then additional $$ for certain individual and/or team-based performances. Seems about the smartest thing you can do in a sport with the most potential for busts, extremely volatile.

Advertisement
I will never speculate too much about the entirety of an NIL deal and the components, but I would like to think Ruiz (and just about any businessman in the US) would have clauses and stipulations written in the deal that suggest he makes a base amount and then additional $$ for certain individual and/or team-based performances. Seems about the smartest thing you can do in a sport with the most potential for busts, extremely volatile.
It will have to all be based on off the field performance but everything else you wrote is spot on.

If the word is $2M, then $500K to sit for a fall and compete with Jacurri that spring doesn’t sound too bad imo.

According to 247, Gattis is out on the road today visiting Moore and others.... Interesting that Rashada may be on campus while he is gone.. Mario is certainly the guy you want available for the visit anyway .... Or maybe this is a chess move by Mario. Have the QB coach /OC visiting the other top QB on the board...

Advertisement
With other states they can tailor the deals to favor the school by making terms contingent on staying for so long. In Florida, because the schools can't negotiate the deals, idk if they technically can offer those same types of deals that favor the schools in these types of situations.

According to 247, Gattis is out on the road today visiting Moore and others.... Interesting that Rashada may be on campus while he is gone.. Mario is certainly the guy you want available for the visit anyway .... Or maybe this is a chess move by Mario. Have the QB coach /OC visiting the other top QB on the board...
Wonder if Ponce is on the road or on campus?

Advertisement
Back