Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

That is going to be must see television with Ewers there. God bless the both of them cause Sark is out if them boys don’t have a decent season. UT old money saw all that money being tossed around during the coaching carousel this off season and they are getting antsy lol. They want results, now.
Facts Sark is not it and that culture is trash. They need to hire a real HC before they get to the SEC or they’re in trouble

Advertisement

“Just remember that I said it first”.

You Got It Reaction GIF by CBS

Advertisement
For all the sapingos on the board. We just dropped 800k on a ******* basketball traint
Yeah but a proven one. Imagine paying 2M for Tate Martell out of HS.

There's ways to incorporate performance objectives and if they start, etc. Into these deals legally. More than fine with 2M if it's weighted towards a performance structure.

2M to come here and potentially sit the bench for a couple years is dumb. It ain't like he's Arch Manning.

At the end of the day, not my money and it ain't going to break someone like Ruiz. Do whatever they want, stack chips. We complained for years we couldn't compete with the SEC. Time to start

There's ways to incorporate performance objectives and if they start, etc. Into these deals legally. More than fine with 2M if it's weighted towards a performance structure.

2M to come here and potentially sit the bench for a couple years is dumb. It ain't like he's Arch Manning.

At the end of the day, not my money and it ain't going to break someone like Ruiz. Do whatever they want, stack chips. We complained for years we couldn't compete with the SEC. Time to start
Scared money doesn’t make any money!

That actually is extremely true about business even though it came from a rapper.

So, with no intention offend you, IF YOU‘RE SCARED THEN STAY HOME!

Last edited:

It seems to me like If these deals are incentive laden, I’d think kids will also need guaranteed minutes so they can hit their benchmarks, wouldn’t they?

I’m not going to pretend that TVD’s backups are all world and there is no way a 5 star could come in and beat them out, more suggesting that the only way we would have the chance to spend big money that is based on performance metrics without an EE leaving after 4 months is if he is the presumed starter, right? What happens if TVD decides to come back for example?

Advertisement
It seems to me like If these deals are incentive laden, I’d think kids will also need guaranteed minutes so they can hit their benchmarks, wouldn’t they?

I’m not going to pretend that TVD’s backups are all world and there is no way a 5 star could come in and beat them out, more suggesting that the only way we would have the chance to spend big money that is based on performance metrics without an EE leaving after 4 months is if he is the presumed starter, right? What happens if TVD decides to come back for example?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thoughts on the bags - biggest required bag to least require bag

Biggest Required:

Ark - he’s asking for the most to live a crap state

Ole Miss - Asking for a little less than most for a crap state but with Lane Train

Cal - Home state “Discount” is no discount FRFR

Substantial Bag Needed:

Oregon - unproven HC - proven QB killing OC - run first offense - Bag and Brand will need to be significant here

A&M - where QBs go to die - but UGA model is attractive to take a discount

Bag Leader:

Miami - Best NIL city, hottest name, best staff, recruiting connections, area connections. Feels like Miami made its offer and Rashada is letting schools negotiate, hence offers for his brother after Miami and teams dropping out of the bidding.

Advertisement
Back