Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Arch is headed to UT. It's the worst kept secret in CFB

That is going to be must see television with Ewers there. God bless the both of them cause Sark is out if them boys don’t have a decent season. UT old money saw all that money being tossed around during the coaching carousel this off season and they are getting antsy lol. They want results, now.

Advertisement
That is going to be must see television with Ewers there. God bless the both of them cause Sark is out if them boys don’t have a decent season. UT old money saw all that money being tossed around during the coaching carousel this off season and they are getting antsy lol. They want results, now.

Exactly. And Ewers is a front runner. He is destined to transfer again lol

Should line up perfectly for Ewers to play this year, then be forced to transfer with a year left before the league to appease the (rumor) that arch will need to play as a freshmans next year. Must see indeed.

Just thinking as a lawyer here,

As a business owner, if you're named to a Heisman watch list, or ACC all conference publication, or atten the Heisman show on public television, you're value of marketing my product skyrockets.

Thats a reasonable incentive.

I could break down for you how they tie to social media followers and how certain schools get you additional social media followers based on your on field performance i.e. you get paid 100k for every 10k additional followers you get and for every 5 TDS you throw you magically get 10k additional followers... It's being done. There are many other ways

Advertisement
Is Holstein willing to wait to see what Arch does? Bama is holding out for Arch.
I had a Power 5 coach tell me 2 weeks ago that a bunch of schools are waiting on what Arch does before they take a ‘23 qb commit. Kind of crazy…..

I had a Power 5 coach tell me 2 weeks ago that a bunch of schools are waiting on what Arch does before they take a ‘23 qb commit. Kind of crazy…..
Is it? That’s how it goes. Malachi and Nico already made their choice, now it’s Manning’s turn and then the rest of the dominoes will fall

Advertisement
Also, not every player is worth the same. Life lesson. We all have our market value.

I’m a millionaire who earned every penny. Not everyone gets to make what I make because A.) you’re probably not as smart and B.) you sure as **** don’t work as hard

That’s America. Don’t cry about what’s fair. You’re paid what the market says you’re worth.
So you got some NIL deals helping UM out, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We beg for our school to start acting and spending like the Big Boys.... Now we have money and all I see is y'all acting scared. SPEND THAT MONEY MAN.
That’s facts 😂 let’s make it rain! Although I don’t blame the spenders if they’re nervous lmao

Advertisement
Back