Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Wow this sucks to lose out on Johnson to OSU if that's the case. Not sure what our CB board is top to bottom but after Cormani/Dijon will be interesting to see who we push for.
Aaron Williams committing to UL of all places didn’t help either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m actually surprised we are getting such strong interest from such highly ranked QB’s. We’ve signed 3 highly touted QB’s in 3 straight years and they are all still on the team. In the portal age, not many schools have anything close to that in that room. If we can add Rashada or Moore to that, it would be an unreal run at that position.

If our biggest competition for this kid is Arkansas, we should be thrilled lol. Just relax, let this play out.
Still think it’s just a matter of time til Bama gets involved and even then I feel we have a chance but the process will get drawn out. Clearly Mario sees and understands that and why we continued to stay on Moore and brought in Singleton for a visit as well.

I’m actually surprised we are getting such strong interest from such highly ranked QB’s. We’ve signed 3 highly touted QB’s in 3 straight years and they are all still on the team. In the portal age, not many schools have anything close to that in that room. If we can add Rashada or Moore to that, it would be an unreal run at that position.
Not that surprised to be honest. By all accounts TVD and Garcia cancel each other out. Either TVD jump to the league next year or if not, Garcia is a portal candidate. After that you Have Brown and while he has a high ceiling he is a project nonetheless.

Advertisement
Not that surprised to be honest. By all accounts TVD and Garcia cancel each other out. Either TVD jump to the league next year or if not, Garcia is a portal candidate. After that you Have Brown and while he has a high ceiling he is a project nonetheless.
Its one of the deepest rooms in the country. High 4/5 star qb’s are looking to start asap. That’s unlikely at Miami. It’s a credit to the staff they have these guys interested.

1650215871305.png

Advertisement
Same move as Fletcher... As soon as they visit ohio st, that commitment comes SOON after. Very interesting how they're getting kids to commit so quickly after visiting.
I’d imagine…
1) they are making Florida kids a priority early.
2) show them NIL opportunities. I’m sure anyone not named Inniss is getting anything substantial but overall outline what awaits if they ball out
3) show them that they have the green light but there others ahead on the board so if you want in , jump on board now.

Advertisement
Back