Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Sorry for poor english. in home country shelter and food very important. Mostly potato. I spend time yesterday showing love to recruits on Twitter and no bring home food. Wife yell cry say where potato. ? tell wife I show love on Twitter, find no food. She leave. now I sad and hungry. Moral story. Focus on find potato.
I love this post because it immediately made me think of this video lol

Advertisement
I ******* died reading this. "The new Miami" slogan needs to become "Focus find potato" this year.
62CEA801-D00B-4E19-9BBD-479CCC9CEE0C.jpeg

Sorry for poor english. in home country shelter and food very important. Mostly potato. I spend time yesterday showing love to recruits on Twitter and no bring home food. Wife yell cry say where potato. ? tell wife I show love on Twitter, find no food. She leave. now I sad and hungry. Moral story. Focus on find potato.
Gonna read this every time I need a boost.

Advertisement
@Andrew

There should be an @ feature on this site to be able to nominate posts for post of the year.

Winner gets a year free no ads.

This post has my vote.

Advertisement
Advertisement

- Tampa (Fla.) Wharton Top247 cornerback Dijon Johnson is expected to visit Miami on Saturday. That's big for the Hurricanes because Johnson is probably the top corner in the Sunshine State not named Cormani McClain. He visited both FSU and USC in January before checking out Oklahoma, Alabama and FSU (again) last week. New UM defensive backs coach Jahleel Addae is from the greater Tampa area. So, it will be interesting to see if he can make a move in the recruitment as the Sooners have already secured an official visit from Johnson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back