Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Sorry for poor english. in home country shelter and food very important. Mostly potato. I spend time yesterday showing love to recruits on Twitter and no bring home food. Wife yell cry say where potato. ? tell wife I show love on Twitter, find no food. She leave. now I sad and hungry. Moral story. Focus on find potato.
@mods please promote to article

Advertisement
Sorry for poor english. in home country shelter and food very important. Mostly potato. I spend time yesterday showing love to recruits on Twitter and no bring home food. Wife yell cry say where potato. ? tell wife I show love on Twitter, find no food. She leave. now I sad and hungry. Moral story. Focus on find potato.
b405ffa5-1e35-4556-b06e-e73617281460_text.gif

Advertisement
Oh, I think we've found the potato.

this is one of the funniest posts I've read on here

Advertisement
another domino fell today - Vizzina committed to Clemson today.

ND and a couple other schools are now scrambling b/c they had targeted Vizzina (ND, Auburb, Bama, etc). Will be interesting to see who's next.

Vizzina is most likely a flip candidate to Bama if they don't get Manning.

ND seems to feel like Dante Moore is theirs so I wouldn't worry about them for Rashada.

Vizzina is most likely a flip candidate to Bama if they don't get Manning.

ND seems to feel like Dante Moore is theirs so I wouldn't worry about them for Rashada.
The targets after Manning is Rashada and Holstein. They would probably circle back to Vizzina after that. I think the consensus was that they weren’t even giving him the time of day thus far and he is so close to campus.

Advertisement
The targets after Manning is Rashada and Holstein. They would probably circle back to Vizzina after that. I think the consensus was that they weren’t even giving him the time of day thus far and he is so close to campus.
Holstein is visiting Bama this weekend for their spring game. Afterwards he may head south and check out the Turds......and Miami (according to Wiltfong)

Advertisement
I ******* died reading this. "The new Miami" slogan needs to become "Focus find potato" this year.

WTF dawg! IDK whether to laugh or be scared bc if ur Avi so I’m just gon sit dis one out

No idea how this isn’t a sticky thread yet

Advertisement
Back