Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
I hope so. I'd prefer not taking Stokes or Howard personally. I do trust Gattis and Ponce though with QB evals.

Why are you low on Howard?

I saw a good arm and accuracy with pretty decent mechanics and mobility.

I LOVE his quick decision making and release. Watching the highlights, I actually like his tape more than Rashada. Rashada looked a hair slow decision making and has a bit of a wind up throw. Granted when two cats are reasonably close athletically, I always prefer the one who gets the ball out quickest. I know the offenses are different, but Howard got the deep balls out quicker.

Is it the competition level? Howard reminds me of TVD a little bit and playing Timmy teams up in Connecticut obviously didn’t hurt him. I am interested in the details of your opinion. @Liberty City El I wouldn’t mind you jumping in on this one.

Advertisement

@RVACane

6E2876DB-64E3-4C3B-87FC-4DA0BDAB82CD.gif

Why are you low on Howard?

I saw a good arm and accuracy with pretty decent mechanics and mobility.

I LOVE his quick decision making and release. Watching the highlights, I actually like his tape more than Rashada. Rashada looked a hair slow decision making and has a bit of a wind up throw. Granted when two cats are reasonably close athletically, I always prefer the one who gets the ball out quickest. I know the offenses are different, but Howard got the deep balls out quicker.

Is it the competition level? Howard reminds me of TVD a little bit and playing Timmy teams up in Connecticut obviously didn’t hurt him. I am interested in the details of your opinion. @Liberty City El I wouldn’t mind you jumping in on this one.

It's a couple of things. Without trashing the kid out of respect as he and his father are nice people he's not the kind of kid that is going to come here and succeed for multiple reasons from what I observed. I am no QB savant so my opinion could be 100% false. But I believe he made the right choice in choosing Utah.

Advertisement
He’s good, not the #1 player in the Nation good, but good.
I feel like this statement is the most known unknown fact about Arch Manning....he is good...not the best but the lineage and rep from his family literally made him the number 1 guy and nothing else....there's at else 3 qbs based on film alone better....but I'm just an armchair coach so what do I know....

Advertisement
This should be good....

Gaby insistent he's being told that Miami isn't offering the brother or pursuing him in any way..

Gaby is not seen favorably by current staff for a variety of reasons. He’s bordering on being shut down, imo, if he’s not careful.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being fed BS info because of this.

Gaby is not seen favorably by current staff for a variety of reasons. He’s bordering on being shut down, imo, if he’s not careful.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being fed BS info because of this.
Might've missed it but care to share the reason why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back