Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
When’s the next OBB recruiting pod? You should try to do more frequent uploads, they don’t have to be 30-60 minutes you could do 10-20 minutes episodes highlighting certain prospects or campus visits. Just my 2cents tho

100. New digital marketing research from Neil Patel showed that shorter high quality content correlated with higher domain authority. Plus 3 20-minute podcasts means 3x the traffic of 1 60-minute podcast.

Advertisement
It’s a shame modern government wastes so much time on stupid stuff.

Modern government? It was the 1800s. Back then, one US Senator beat another US Senator with his walking stick. Who knows...today one Senator would probably shoot another Senator. Much more modern.

Advertisement
Need to see that immortals roster.
We’re talking about Dallas. That ain’t no cupcake football area and they went there and dropped nuts.
And they did it without J Brown.

They were murking people this weekend. Wonder if they won battle Dallas. Like it or not but the reality is that the 7x7 teams is a great connect bw canes and all these loaded 5 star kids.

Advertisement
Modern government? It was the 1800s. Back then, one US Senator beat another US Senator with his walking stick. Who knows...today one Senator would probably shoot another Senator. Much more modern.
Good history lesson. Representative Brooks from South Carolina beat Senator Sumner of Massachusetts for giving a speech in opposition to???
You guessed it, slavery. Nearly beat this him death. No charges filed.

Advertisement
That’s why I’ve been so high on this kid from day 1, he has special arm talent.

I’m always high on high-powered throwers, you can scale back certain aspects of gunslinger types & manufacture an offense to increase completion percentage, but what you cannot teach is raw natural arm talent.

That’s the first thing I check for when watching a HS QB, can he actually get the ball to where it needs to go.

Accuracy, Football IQ, reading through progressions & footwork are is most important for NFL QB’s, but HS to college, give me a Thoroughbred with a cannon for an arm & you can figure out the rest later lol.
Jamarcus Russell agrees

Rashada had a weekend at the Dallas 7v7 tourney.

From an On3 write up of the event -

It’s not easy for a quarterback to make their way to a top performer in a 7-on-7 setting with a four-second clock limiting their options. Jaden Rashada quickly dispelled that notion with a deep touchdown to new Miami commitment Robby Washington on his first play on Saturday. From that point on, Rashada was dealing.

The 6-foot-5, 185-pound quarterback from Pittsburg (Calif.) has astounding touch on his deep balls and is equally as sharp near the end zone, where he effectively led his receivers or put it where only his elite pass-catchers could make a play on it.

Rashada didn’t shy away from the long ball either. He took advantage of the speedy South Florida pass-catchers deep downfield and was also careful not to turn it over. He was accurate delivering in traffic and at all levels of the field in what was an absolutely brilliant two-day performance.

Advertisement
Back