Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like where Miami is at with him and

Piggybacking off of this.

Hykeem Williams is not a complete slam dunk lock to Miami as some people were thinking and that’s because he didn’t take other visits yet before. Miami is going to have to battle with Ohio State for him and Alabama is starting to get involved. I still like Miami for him but I wouldn’t classify him as some lock.

I’ll be having a big drop on the pod this weekend.

Advertisement

Hykeem Williams is not a complete slam dunk lock to Miami as some people were thinking and that’s because he didn’t take other visits yet before. Miami is going to have to battle with Ohio State for him and Alabama is starting to get involved. I still like Miami for him but I wouldn’t classify him as some lock.

Man…

Him and Jalen Brown are biggggg needs at the WR position this cycle imo. Hope we land him. Any idea if he plans to visit soon?

Advertisement

I'd shift my focus to William Fowles if Hykeem wants to leave town. Fowles is a stud. Similar measurements, not as fast but he may be more physical than Keem at this point in time. It's a deep WR class locally and nationally, and we've got too many A1 recruiters not to bring in an A1 haul...

Advertisement
I'd shift my focus to William Fowles if Hykeem wants to leave town. Fowles is a stud. Similar measurements, not as fast but he may be more physical than Keem at this point in time. It's a deep WR class locally and nationally, and we've got too many A1 recruiters not to bring in an A1 haul...
Gotta fight for Keem to the very end though

Fowles is a stud too. I’d prefer Tyler Williams if we miss on Keem as a replacement , but definitely wouldn’t be mad at Fowles

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Advertisement
Back